+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I already applied once on jan end itself but now that is of no use as ircc asked to withdraw it.. side by side I am thinking to apply again, as this might also trigger them to issue ppr on seeing the UCI linked to approved pr.. let's c.. but why do we need a job offer if we are a immediate family member who is fully vaccinated and wants to reunite with a permanent residence..
I am not sure about job offer its saying as ‘optional ‘ in docs required ,,
Do you have any idea of showing funds too !.!? Do we need to provide bank statement and funds proof if spouse already got copr .??

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
I am not sure about job offer its saying as ‘optional ‘ in docs required ,,
Do you have any idea of showing funds too !.!? Do we need to provide bank statement and funds proof if spouse already got copr .??
For a vistor visa yes we need to show them that we can survive.. u can either show urs or ur husbands.. just some bank statements

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
If thats the case then should have not issued even a single ppr .. but here some got it and some not ... and also I have seen in someother forum that ppr letter comes from local high commissions so its no longer with ottawa.. if it is India then its going to be ndvo .. and again why are they issuing for some and not for others..
May be Ottawa office is blocking most PPR with instruction to NDVO. Other offices have few cases so some people are getting PPRs. Whosesoever got PPR for dependent, was there anybody getting eCOPR from OSC in Canada?

Thing is, I want to make sense of this fucked up IRCC policies where they started stupid visitor visa's for distant family and tourism also but blocking PPR for our dependent. Couldn't find any logic other then this theory

Reactions: Maninder9944

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Just spoke to an agent! She refuses to give any information. She mentioned generally nowadays it takes a month to get PPR for dependants outside of Canada once PA received the eCOPR.

Again- a new excuse!

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Just spoke to an agent! She refuses to give any information. She mentioned generally nowadays it takes a month to get PPR for dependants outside of Canada once PA received the eCOPR.

Again- a new excuse!
Waiting for almost 1 months and 3 weeks. They are full of shit. They all are.

Shijo 1994

Aug 29, 2021
Guys I am really tired with ircc process. Still I am waiting for portal email. It's more than 24 days. I got ready for visa email and my spouse sent passport to vfs on 13th and still she waiting for her passport to back. I don't know how long should I wait to get portal email? Guys any guess ??
[/QUOT
Whats your passport status on ircc. And you send on 13 sept or it was received on sept 13?

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Anyone here know how long delhi VO take to issue a stamp on passport after submission for spouse?? i know generally it takes 14 days but if anyone received before and after that deadline please comment.

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
May be Ottawa office is blocking most PPR with instruction to NDVO. Other offices have few cases so some people are getting PPRs. Whosesoever got PPR for dependent, was there anybody getting eCOPR from OSC in Canada?

Thing is, I want to make sense of this fucked up IRCC policies where they started stupid visitor visa's for distant family and tourism also but blocking PPR for our dependent. Couldn't find any logic other then this theory
yeah may be .... so again what we can do is just wait ? cant we do anything ?