Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I got a portal email today. How should i reply as I m in canada and my spouse is in india.

Please share some insight if you are in same situation

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I got a portal email today. How should i reply as I m in canada and my spouse is in india.

Please share some insight if you are in same situation
You need to reply with your details and tell that your spouse is outland. Have they mentioned in the email the deadline before which you need to reply??

Reactions: harsh_8081

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Hey u can choose option a and give ur details and ur spouse and just mention them that ur wife needs ppr.. thats it u are done
Could please share the details in a personal message about how to reply for spouse?

appreciate it

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Need help guys

CEC inland with outland dependent.

AOR 8 May
Received confirmation portal credentials and have uploaded details on confirmation portal on June 22.

Waiting for e-copr from last 3 months. No PPR for dependent yet.

Recently came to India. I have not informed IRCC about this. I am planning to travel to Canada on PRTD if I receive e-copr. Should i expect e-copr while i am in India?

I know that, if i inform about my travelling to India, my PR would be processed only when i return to Canada.

While i was in Canada, I did not receive Ecopr for 2 months from the time of submitting details on confirmation portal

IRCC agent says it should not have been delayed this much as my file is approved and asked me to raise webform. IRCC is not responding clearly through webform.

what should i do now?

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Hello,

I received the PR confirmation Portal Email for my Express Entry Application.

I am the Principal Applicant and my spouse is the secondary applicant (outland in India).

What should I mention about my spouse in the portal email reply so that they issue the PPR (Passport Request) for my spouse in India?

Please advise

Thanks

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

I received the PR confirmation Portal Email for my Express Entry Application.

I am the Principal Applicant and my spouse is the secondary applicant (outland in India).

What should I mention about my spouse in the portal email reply so that they issue the PPR (Passport Request) for my spouse in India?

Please advise

Thanks
Hi , I received my PR confirmation portal email today as well . I have same confusion , should I mention about my spouse detail in the replay email that she is in India so they can send PPR ?

@legalfalcon Please can you provide your advise here

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
I didn't receive portal email yet since 2nd Sep. I raised two webform and called twice. Told to wait. My dependent's passport is in delhi for stamping. Last two weeks it's showing under process. When she can expect the passport back. Plz share some light on it.