+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hi Guys,
Since I have not received any update after the remedial. Should I try reaching out to my local MP? Has anyone tried it and will it help ?? Any suggestions??
Same with me. Dependent got remedial done and got passed on 06th Sep again repassed on 15th Sep bu no updates so far. Not sure if MP would expedite anything I have tried last month but no luck other than providing the assessment of the file.
AOR - Dec 2020

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear mates,
Plz let me know if you are or were in the same boat. Meanwhile, plz give me advise.
AOR: April 2020, Principal Applicant inland + 1 outland dependent
June 29, 2021, I got PPR for my outland dependent and since June nothing as the portal email for my self. The agents left a note twice. I did webforms and emails. BUT NO REPLY after about 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Result: waiting for the portal email for about 3 months, however the file is approved.
Plz help me.
Thanks and hope to get good news soon.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
My Medical passed again on 16 July 2021. Is it good sign?
I talked to an agent last week and he said following
Eligibility- Passed
security - IN process
criminality - IN process
* My timeline is in signature.
What about spouse biometrics..is it done ?

SushSushSush

Mar 17, 2021
Hi,

Does Re medicals request means all the stages passed?

I called agent now he said eligibility passed, criminality passes, security not started.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi,

Does Re medicals request means all the stages passed?

I called agent now he said eligibility passed, criminality passes, security not started.
Did you call today?
Wondering if they are open today, or keep saying that client center is now closed

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Ah ok.. I am thinking to contact my local MP,but not sure if that is the right step or not..
My Mp's office put emergency request for 2 times, first time they refused. Second time, they are saying working on Afghan crisis. IRCC is ruthless, fyi, its more than a year now that i applied on sep 17, 2020. Keep in touch, let me know the outcome. The second time I sent documents that my father in law is critical with hospital documents, still no update.

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Same with me. Dependent got remedial done and got passed on 06th Sep again repassed on 15th Sep bu no updates so far. Not sure if MP would expedite anything I have tried last month but no luck other than providing the assessment of the file.
AOR - Dec 2020
Keep in touch, im same as you - Got remed passed on Aug 9th still no update.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
@nurzohra. As a PA, (even though your spouse had copr and stamp in his passport prior to you) whether your spouse choose not to travel to canada and wait until you get your copr OR that was instructed in your request letter!
Spouse cannot travel until PA has received their COPR. They do ask you in the immigration about PA’s COPR.