+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
How long it took to get portal mail once you raised webform to state that you are in Canada? Is your spouse got visa stamped?
Apparently I did receive the portal email on the same day as my spouse received the PPR but somehow it got missed by my representative. I found out when I called IRCC. Later I emailed them to forward me the portal email which they did within a few days. My spouses visa got stamped within 2 days of submitting his passport to the VFS. He is already here in Canada.

vd108

Feb 3, 2021
Apparently I did receive the portal email on the same day as my spouse received the PPR but somehow it got missed by my representative. I found out when I called IRCC. Later I emailed them to forward me the portal email which they did within a few days. My spouses visa got stamped within 2 days of submitting his passport to the VFS. He is already here in Canada.
Hello @nurzohra, i am having quick question for you. If i understood your situation, your spouse got his passport stamp within todays of the ppr and he landed in Canada while you’re still waiting for your copr, correct?
Did they questioned that thing to your spouse at airport(at immigration)? Anything like, why Principal applicant doesn’t have copr and you have one ? Or anything similar? Please reply

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, to which email id did you send out email for forwarding the portal email?

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Anybody requested gcms notes recently?
Specifically for those application in which inland applicant got ecopr but outland dependent is still waiting for ppr...
OSC - operations cases...

Please let me know if anybody did...

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Anybody requested gcms notes recently?
Specifically for those application in which inland applicant got ecopr but outland dependent is still waiting for ppr...
OSC - operations cases...

Please let me know if anybody did...
I applied 10 days ago ! waitong for it. Why ?

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hello @nurzohra, i am having quick question for you. If i understood your situation, your spouse got his passport stamp within todays of the ppr and he landed in Canada while you’re still waiting for your copr, correct?
Did they questioned that thing to your spouse at airport(at immigration)? Anything like, why Principal applicant doesn’t have copr and you have one ? Or anything similar? Please reply
No, he had to wait till I received my COPR to travel.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi Guys,
Since I have not received any update after the remedial. Should I try reaching out to my local MP? Has anyone tried it and will it help ?? Any suggestions??

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
Since I have not received any update after the remedial. Should I try reaching out to my local MP? Has anyone tried it and will it help ?? Any suggestions??
I'm in same boat as you. Dependant got remedical request, submitted it and medicals passed on Aug 9th, but since then no updates!

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
My Medical passed again on 16 July 2021. Is it good sign?
I talked to an agent last week and he said following
Eligibility- Passed
security - IN process
criminality - IN process
* My timeline is in signature.