+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
same situation for more than 2 months. No progress still in review. Got ecopr last June.
I had the same issue but when they stamped my wife’s passport in India they started the processing of my pr card. Everything updated in gckey on same day. My address was also accepted on that day.Don’t worry about the photo. I got my pr card within 10 days.
Hope this information will help you

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
@Dugal Hi There.. I received similar letter today for our PR Application. I am currently in Canada and My husband is India. So for him it is a Passport request and he need to submit his passport for stamping. But for me they said I need to submit a webform to confirm that I am in Canada. I see you received similar message , can you please confirm if you have submitted the webform at that time if yes please share what type of webform you submitted and what details you provided in it.
If you want then you can send the simple webform with basic information. In the message section mentioned that you are in canada and give your current address as well. Almost same information you gave in portal request.
I just confirmed with my wife and she remembers that I sent the webform with these informations.

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Hi guys,
Here I am giving my timeline, hopefully it will help you
Aor March 2020 with dependent outland (India)
Pnp/CEC
Waited for long time
Submitted the remedical for spouse without request in March 2021.
Passed the medical again on May 7th,2021 for both as per gckey
As per agent passed remedical on 19th April, 2021
Got ppr and portal request on August 4th, 2021
Sent the passport of spouse for stamping on 6th August, 2021
Got the credentials email on August 8th, 2021
Copr on 9th August
Passport stamped in India on 30th August.
Everything updated in gckey and new pr portal.
Got pr card about in 10 days after this.
If you have any other question let me know, if can I will answer your questions.
Best of luck to everyone, I can understand the feelings of everyone.

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys,
Here I am giving my timeline, hopefully it will help you
Aor March 2020 with dependent outland (India)
Pnp/CEC
Waited for long time
Submitted the remedical for spouse without request in March 2021.
Passed the medical again on May 7th,2021 for both as per gckey
As per agent passed remedical on 19th April, 2021
Got ppr and portal request on August 4th, 2021
Sent the passport of spouse for stamping on 6th August, 2021
Got the credentials email on August 8th, 2021
Copr on 9th August
Passport stamped in India on 30th August.
Everything updated in gckey and new pr portal.
Got pr card about in 10 days after this.
If you have any other question let me know, if can I will answer your questions.
Best of luck to everyone, I can understand the feelings of everyone.
Hi , do you know by any chance your wife PPR /CoPR Document was issued by delhi immigration or some office from Canada ?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Oh man I just want that Card to fuck off home. Yes I did link the application to my GC Key but who tf knows how that operates either. Will it change to approved once they mail it?
U will get a ghost update when they send it to production and another Ghost update/or direct message as (Mailed) when they mail it. So pretty sure you will see a ghost update in GC Key before you get mail in hand.

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
August 8 eCOPR here and nothing is reflecting in my account for me to see and I don't think there is any rule of 1 week. If landing is done by OSC then its highly likely they are ordered not to issue PPR for Outland dependent as if now. Seems like other offices never got these orders. Or may be they are issuing some PPR just to cover their ass in future and can have plausible deniability for how f**ked up way they processed these cases.

My guess is as good as yours.
Oh no .. I really hate this... still waiting for something from ircc, oh man I hate this.. don't we have any options to make them look into the Matter?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Oh man I just want that Card to fuck off home. Yes I did link the application to my GC Key but who tf knows how that operates either. Will it change to approved once they mail it?
Can you please help on how to link PR card application to GC Key? is it mandatory? I received PR Portal credential to submit photographs. Is this is the PR application which is required to link with GC Key...

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
AOR : Sept 19, 2020

principal app inland, dependent in India

i got a remedical request for my spouse on May 25th 2021. Medical passed on June 10, 2021

when medical was passed on June 10, status was You have passed a medical exam

last week i got an application update in the portal,
Status change to You do not need a medical exam

yesterday’s application update in the portal, status is We are reviewing the results of your medical exam

What does this application update mean?

Every stages are passed on my application as per the web form and ircc agent but no portal email yet.

please reply if anyone has any idea

@legalfalcon

Last edited:

EclaT

Aug 21, 2021
I gotta my Copr on September 1 but nothing for dependent,I’m getting worried now cause I already booked a flight for November (mid) (the flight dates are adjustable though,no fee)(just wanted to buy a cheap one)for my dependent (Daughter) ,cause now it seems like ircc is taking too danm long ,I know it’s suppose to take 45 days for PR card processing ,I’m still at 18 days though…

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Called yesterday, Agent told, officer has been assigned to make final decision on file. Does anyone knows how much time it takes after this?