+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Friends,I have my COPR but havent got my PR card yet. If i travel to India before my PR card how will i enter back. am i eleigible for PRTD and any idea how long its taking currenctly
Yes U can travel. Yes u r eligible for PRTD. Yes there is risk of VAC closures due to unpredictable Covid future. For timelines follow this thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/processing-time-of-prtd-application-submitted-electronically-by-email-vac-closed-india.690791/page-114#post-9697917

Reactions: Vikaskumaran96

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Dear mates,

AOR April 2020.
I got PPR for my outland dependent (my husband) in June,29. He has sent his passport to VAC and he got stick passport and his COPR. And the file became approved in July 23. He has bought ticket and booked air bnb for quarantine. BUT " I have not received any portal email for myself yet". He can't travel before my COPR. I called IRCC and the agent put a note on my file, but no change again. We had to cancel the ticket and non-refundable air bnb and loosing lots of money......
I am still waiting for E-copr or portal email.
Is it normal? It there any one in the same boat? will it take long time? What can I do?
Plz give me some advise....
Thx a lot
Did you got your COPR? Even My spouse got his PPR but nothing for me yet

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Updating Guys

September 10 - Portal Invite
September 17 - Got the Login Credentials for the portal
Waiting for Ecopr
Nothing for outland dependent.

Just giving God Thanks, I see the light at the end of the tunnel after 2yrs and 3mths

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Does anyones mailing address and photo still shows "in review with IRCC" even after getting COPR?
Its works exactly same as GC KEY. Won't help much. People got PR Card in hand and were still seeing in Review. So ignore it. Only thing left is Link PR Card application and wait for PPR. Start checking GC KEY as usual :D

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Its works exactly same as GC KEY. Won't help much. People got PR Card in hand and were still seeing in Review. So ignore it. Only thing left is Link PR Card application and wait for PPR. Start checking GC KEY as usual :D
Oh man I just want that Card to fuck off home. Yes I did link the application to my GC Key but who tf knows how that operates either. Will it change to approved once they mail it?

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Updating Guys

September 10 - Portal Invite
September 17 - Got the Login Credentials for the portal
Waiting for Ecopr
Nothing for outland dependent.

Just giving God Thanks, I see the light at the end of the tunnel after 2yrs and 3mths
Congratulations!!!
I don’t know what these assholes are doing with my file ..can’t wait to get the portal email or something.. I swear m loosing hope

Reactions: Arshveer deol

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
@Dugal Hi There.. I received similar letter today for our PR Application. I am currently in Canada and My husband is India. So for him it is a Passport request and he need to submit his passport for stamping. But for me they said I need to submit a webform to confirm that I am in Canada. I see you received similar message , can you please confirm if you have submitted the webform at that time if yes please share what type of webform you submitted and what details you provided in it.
Sorry, I just checked your message. I do not remember that I sent any webform. I think, I just replied the portal request. Everything was fine after that, and I got everything, my pr card as well and wife got her COPR and she will be in Canada next month.
Best of luck to you and everyone