+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hi , Did you got your spouse PPR in email or Gc key . Any tips you can provide to get PPR . I tried to raise webform and also emailed back to Pr portal email for spouse PPR after received E- copr for me .Even my E -copr and portal timings are exactly like yours
[/QUOTE

Hello, Aniha, can you tell me your timeline?? And which country your dependent in?

Justsend

May 5, 2019
Does anyone know which office my application fall under if the eCOPR say Became PR at - OSC - OPERAT?

Anyone with same office receive the dependent PPR request?

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Hi ,
AOR -28th March 2021
Medical Passed/Biometric - 13th March 2021
Portal Request - 31st August , 2021
Replied to Email - 1st Sep , 2021
PR portal username and pw : 2nd September ,2021
E-COPR - 4th September ,2021
Awaiting for spouse PPR ( India )

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Ganpati Bappa Moryaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received the PPR for outland spouse. rest of the details are in the signature below.

All the best to everyone!!!!
Congrats! I have ecopr on Sep 6, Can't wait for our PPR :)

Reactions: swapnil14

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone know which office my application fall under if the eCOPR say Became PR at - OSC - OPERAT?

Anyone with same office receive the dependent PPR request?
My spouse in Canada got eCopr from this office. But me (dependent in India) waiting for PPR for more than a month.

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021
@legalfalcon : Hi Sir, It seems that many of the outland dependents are getting PPR on the same day which inland applicant receives new Portal email. But my spouse received eCopr on 8 August 2021, and even after one month no update about my PPR. I had submitted Spousal Open Work Permit in 2019 and it got rejected. Then I reapplied SOWP in January 2020 and it is waiting for an interview to prove the genuineness of my marriage. The interview date is not yet scheduled due to this Pandemic. Since the UCI number is common in both PR application and SOWP, will the pending interview in SOWP application affect my PR . ? It's more than one month since my spouse received eCopr. Dont know how to proceed next. Kindly reply. Thanks in advance

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hi Sir, It seems that many of the outland dependents are getting PPR on the same day which inland applicant receives new Portal email. But my spouse received eCopr on 8 August 2021, and even after one month no update about my PPR. I had submitted Spousal Open Work Permit in 2019 and it got rejected. Then I reapplied SOWP in January 2020 and it is waiting for an interview to prove the genuineness of my marriage. The interview date is not yet scheduled due to this Pandemic. Since the UCI number is common in both PR application and SOWP, will the pending interview in SOWP application affect my PR . ? It's more than one month since my spouse received eCopr. Dont know how to proceed next. Kindly reply. Thanks in advance
Hi, can you let me know your timeline?

Nov 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
I’m CEC inland applicant, AOR DEC-2020, currently I’m not in Canada and I already informed it to IRCC… last month I received re-medical request for my Outland dependents and it’s was passed on 12th August. However, today again it’s showing the status “We are reviewing your medical exam”… any idea what’s could be the reason?
Hello Guys, Is anyone in same situation? Or any idea? Why they have changed the status again … it’s still showing “We are reviewing your medical exam”