+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dk7

Nov 15, 2018
I got ECOPR yesterday. Already got the RFV letter for my Outland spouse. Now I’m wondering once I send my spouse’s passport to Delhi visa office to get the visa stamp how long she would have to come to Canada ? Also what about her ECOPR ? She would get it once she travel to Canada or from Delhi visa office?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Ganpati Bappa Moryaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received the PPR for outland spouse. rest of the details are in the signature below.

All the best to everyone!!!!
Congratulations! May I ask which office sent your eCOPR and the PPR for your outland dependent?

Jaagn

Sep 10, 2021
Hi All,

hope everyone are doing good and well. I am principal applicant in canada and my wife is living in India and I got a portal message today with passport request letter where i could see UCI number belongs to my wife. Wondering do I need to wait for another email for my virtual landing process and to proceed with passport submission for my wife? Or do I need to inform cic via webform for not receiving any email for my virtual landing information?? Any inputs will be useful for me

thanks,
Jagan.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,

hope everyone are doing good and well. I am principal applicant in canada and my wife is living in India and I got a portal message today with passport request letter where i could see UCI number belongs to my wife. Wondering do I need to wait for another email for my virtual landing process and to proceed with passport submission for my wife? Or do I need to inform cic via webform for not receiving any email for my virtual landing information?? Any inputs will be useful for me

thanks,
Jagan.
When did you reply to portal confirmation email with details .!!???

Jaagn

Sep 10, 2021
When did you reply to portal confirmation email with details .!!???
Hi Maninder, I didn’t replied yet I just received a letter(whereas the uci number mentioned in the letter is for my wife and she is in India) in my cic portal which states details on submitting passport to VAC but I am in canada and I didn’t received any ecopr or any virtual landing. FYI we both applied for PR

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
No update in account bro..!!! Now i am bit scared how to reply to portal email .!!!! Cuzz some dependants getting PPR and majority are not getting .??? Do the way of replying and what we write in matters .??? Please help if you knw my query .!!
No its not .. if u are lucky enough everything will be fine .. there are few samples in the same thread, u can try that.. u can reply to the mail whatever they have asked for.. just go for it..

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi Maninder, I didn’t replied yet I just received a letter(whereas the uci number mentioned in the letter is for my wife and she is in India) in my cic portal which states details on submitting passport to VAC but I am in canada and I didn’t received any ecopr or any virtual landing. FYI we both applied for PR
Did u get remedical request? If yes when is that passed ?

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got ECOPR yesterday. Already got the RFV letter for my Outland spouse. Now I’m wondering once I send my spouse’s passport to Delhi visa office to get the visa stamp how long she would have to come to Canada ? Also what about her ECOPR ? She would get it once she travel to Canada or from Delhi visa office?
She will get it from the NDVO

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019

Just received the PPR for outland spouse. rest of the details are in the signature below.

Hi , Did you got your spouse PPR in email or Gc key . Any tips you can provide to get PPR . I tried to raise webform and also emailed back to Pr portal email for spouse PPR after received E- copr for me .Even my E -copr and portal timings are exactly like yours

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi , Did you got your spouse PPR in email or Gc key . Any tips you can provide to get PPR . I tried to raise webform and also emailed back to Pr portal email for spouse PPR after received E- copr for me .Even my E -copr and portal timings are exactly like yours
I received in the GC key. I just sent a follow up email to the portal email address but not sure if that triggered the PPR. Just be patient. It's coming... All the best.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
hope everyone are doing good and well. I am principal applicant in canada and my wife is living in India and I got a portal message today with passport request letter where i could see UCI number belongs to my wife. Wondering do I need to wait for another email for my virtual landing process and to proceed with passport submission for my wife? Or do I need to inform cic via webform for not receiving any email for my virtual landing information?? Any inputs will be useful for m

Can you let me know your detailed timeline?

thanks,
Jagan.