+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
For me hospital took 1 week to submit. The very next day it was passed.
Same happened to me. My Dependent did exam on 20th, I did on 31st. passed medical exam on the 1st. Not sure if its mine only, my dependents or both though.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone with outland spouse received PPR after the arrival of eCoPR to the inland PA? Just curious how long it took for outland PPR after the inland eCoPR.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Does IRCC accept digital signatures for paper based applications ? or does it need to be handwritten by dependants overseas?

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
Dear mate,

We are almost in the same boat.
I got PPR for my outland husband June 29, got it back with stamp passport and his COPR.
The file got approved July 23
Nothing for me as the principle applicant, even no portal email yet after more than 2 months.....
I am getting crazy.....
2 notes by agent of IRCC done. Webform done....
What can I do?
Hi what is the validity of copr/pr visa for your spouse?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello guys.
I got my PPR today. And my situation is that I'm the primary applicant and have 2 dependents and my spouse. One of my dependents and my spouse are not in Canada. And I prepared every documents that they requested. But i don't know how to send them. By webform? Or by mail?
In the email, it says like this:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Please advise me.
Thanks in advance.
Hi !! Same as yours. Need advise for vfs paper work for my dependent.

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
I got PPR for my spouse (outland ) in June 29, until now after more than 2 months nothing form Etobicoke. They are super busy.....Unfortunately I was not lucky and my VO is Etobicoke. The time I have just applied, one of my friends was looking for a job to get a one year Canadian experience and one year later apply for EE. Now they have PR card in their hands. But me far from my spouse after 3 years of arriving to Canada...nothing.....
Hi what is the validity of copr/pr visa for your spouse?
Hi
April 2022

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
@toyota2006720 This is exactly what I got on 12th May. Using web form just tell them you are in Canada and wherever is your dependent. Ask your spouse to submit passport and photos at nearest visa office.
Hi !!! I got same but don't know how to proceed for my wife. I raised webform for my ecopr link. My spouse is in outland. two way courier for vfs Passport pick up I received a link but don't know whose details need to input. In the vfs form asking application number but my she does not have . Please help.