+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I did get it 5 minutes apart. I assume it all depends on how you respond to the email for the portal confirmation. I posted the email copy in this forum a couple weeks back. :)
It does not depend on how u reply. It depends on office processing and officer. Some are getting portal request and some not with exactly the same portal email reply.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon may I ask which date is the one that we become PR for in Canada applicants? Is that the date receiving portal invitation (first line saying "your PR application is approved"), or when we receive portal credential, or when we receive email eCOPR? This may affect the tax filing especially when the date is close to Dec. 31. Thanks a lot!

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
@legalfalcon
How long is the COPR for outland valid?

Is it valid till principal applicants COPR expiry date?
OR
Is it valid till the date that the dependent gave their medicals?
Or
Is it till the date when the medicals were assessed?
Or
Is it on the officer issuing the PPR\COPR?

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Anyone waiting for their spouse re medical to be passed after submitting a month back ?
This is really frustrating they don’t answer calls they don’t respond to webforms … not sure what other options do I have to inquire about the status
Any advice

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone waiting for their spouse re medical to be passed after submitting a month back ?
This is really frustrating they don’t answer calls they don’t respond to webforms … not sure what other options do I have to inquire about the status
Any advice
Based on my observation this period is getting longer from about 3 weeks from late July/early Aug to about 4-5 weeks now. I trust your remedical will be passed soon.

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
Any advice
How did you submitted medical to ircc.
Via webform or through cic account?

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I have submitted re-medicals for my dependents on June 27, 2021 and passed on July 09, 2021. After 50 days, again medicals status changed from "passed" to "we are reviewing your medical exam". What does it mean? Anyone have same situation?