+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

dcardozo

Jun 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got the Confirmation email yesterday for me (Principal Inland) and my wife (Outland - Venezuela)

On Monday I got the GCMS Notes
VOC: Montreal
AOR: March 1st, 2021
Destination: Toronto

Since, I'm not always checking in the forum, please see my signature below for more information in regards my case.

Also, If you are reading this and you feel forgotten as I felt, you haven't. Keep hopeful, yours will come soon!!

Best of luck!!!

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Sorry to hear bro !!!but Your remedical got updated so quickly in 10 days .. did you attach report in webform after completing remedicals or the panel physician did it by themselves.!???
and what about calling ircc for update on your profile.?!!
I did attach her Re Medical Report via webform. Panel physician also did it. I followed the procedure as per IRCC AGENT. Medicals got updated on June 10th. I received an email as a status update

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Got remedial request for my outland dependent on July 31 2021,
Got medicals done on Aug 12, 2021
Online status changed to " reviewing the medical exam" on August 25, 2021..
Still waiting. no copr no ppr

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Pratheesh Kumar

Aug 26, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Inland applicant with three outland dependents (India).
In PR portal, they added one dependent who is actually in India. So there are two rows in the portal - one for myself and another one for my dependent.
We sent passports for stamping for all three dependents and one got rejected stating that 'photo is not as per specification'.
The one who rejected stamping is the one they added in PR portal.
Is there any relation between these two.
I am little worried - really it is rejected due to photo or any relation to the PR portal entry.
If anyone knows about it, please help.

Thank you,
Pratheesh

Reactions: Rajinder1234

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Any one got oversea dependent remedical passed recently? My outland spouse submitted remedical late July but still no update for a month.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Inland applicant with three outland dependents (India).
In PR portal, they added one dependent who is actually in India. So there are two rows in the portal - one for myself and another one for my dependent.
We sent passports for stamping for all three dependents and one got rejected stating that 'photo is not as per specification'.
The one who rejected stamping is the one they added in PR portal.
Is there any relation between these two.
I am little worried - really it is rejected due to photo or any relation to the PR portal entry.
If anyone knows about it, please help.

Thank you,
Pratheesh
Hi, I don't see any relation if it is clearly stated that it is due photo not meeting specification. What is your AOR please?