+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey sorry to bother you again, did you get any ghost updates before you got portal confirmation.
I am still waiting for that my spouse gave his biometrics on July 29th 2021 and still i havent got anything. I am super worried.

thanks,
I didn't, but again I didn't check my CIC account. You will get it soon. Call IRCC and check if everything is passed.

The agent confirmed that everything was passed 2 weeks before I got my portal request. (This was almost 15 days after my wife gave her Biometrics)

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
I didn't, but again I didn't check my CIC account. You will get it soon. Call IRCC and check if everything is passed.

The agent confirmed that everything was passed 2 weeks before I got my portal request. (This was almost 15 days after my wife gave her Biometrics)
I had already called them like 5 times after my spouse gave his biometrics and all of them told me that everything is passed. I have no idea how long they will take. My vo is also vancouver

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone, what do you do if your PR gets approved while you're outside the country? My visitor Visa just got approved and I plan on leaving the country but I dont want my PR to be approved while I'm outside the country. AOR September 2020
How long you are planning to visit? Since you are September 2020, chances are very slim that it will get approved anytime soon. They will send you an email confirming that your address hasn't changed. If you receive it while travelling, you can let them know that you are not in Canada.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Hi guys.help me to understand gcms .according to it info sharing and criminality is in process.eligibility and and security not started .gcms generated on 14 July but received today.
I could not able to c R10 in notes.it’s 339 pages just with repeated information.
In client information info sharing is complete .
I am not getting anything relevant as I don’t know how I can read it.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I had already called them like 5 times after my spouse gave his biometrics and all of them told me that everything is passed. I have no idea how long they will take. My vo is also vancouver
Oh Congratulations. My AoR is Feb 29 2020 and VO is Vancouver.

I would say just be patient you will get it soon. I know it's easier said than done as I have already gone through it.

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
Oh Congratulations. My AoR is Feb 29 2020 and VO is Vancouver.

I would say just be patient you will get it soon. I know it's easier said than done as I have already gone through it.
Yeah i hope so, did you reach out to your local mp for help? I am thinking to do it next week if i dont hear for ircc.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Correct me if i am wrong here !!! What i can see from the trend is that majority of applications are getting COPR within a month of doing remedical for the dependent.
I got remedical request today and booked remedical for my dependant in india on 2nd sep.!!!!! What should i expect !?? Kindly reply

Reactions: Babamo

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Yeah i hope so, did you reach out to your local mp for help? I am thinking to do it next week if i dont hear for ircc.
I did. I emailed immigration Minister and their office cc'ed my MP. The local MPs office asked for some more details but didn't hear anything from them after that. This was in 1st week of July

Last edited:

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Correct me if i am wrong here !!! What i can see from the trend is that majority of applications are getting COPR within a month of doing remedical for the dependent.
I got remedical request today and booked remedical for my dependant in india on 2nd sep.!!!!! What should i expect !?? Kindly reply
I got a remedical request for my wife in India on May 25th 2021. She completed her medicals on May 29th. Remedicals passed on June 10th, 2021. Everything on my file is passed but no update after that.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I got a remedical request for my wife in India on May 25th 2021. She completed her medicals on May 29th. Remedicals passed on June 10th, 2021. Everything on my file is passed but no update after that.
Sorry to hear bro !!!but Your remedical got updated so quickly in 10 days .. did you attach report in webform after completing remedicals or the panel physician did it by themselves.!???
and what about calling ircc for update on your profile.?!!

Jesh07

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone. What happens if I am out of the country when I get my portal email from ircc? Are they going to ask me and ky dependents to send our passport for a PR visa instead of using the portal (meant to be used only if you are in Canada physically)