+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
So I found out that Visa officers are working 24/7 and have shifts, so they work at 2:00 AM as well. I am not surprised why they fuck up so much now.
Probably 2 a.m people are from other countries with time zone difference. That's what I reckon. Within Canada 2a.m, hard to believe. Mt friend got eCOPR a month back at 1 a.m in the morning.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Probably 2 a.m people are from other countries with time zone difference. That's what I reckon. Within Canada 2a.m, hard to believe. Mt friend got eCOPR a month back at 1 a.m in the morning.
No I am telling you. I know someone working at CIC doing something else completely, but they confirmed they have shifts here in Canada too - its 24/7

• Wow
Reactions: tajindertj

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
No I am telling you. I know someone working at CIC doing something else completely, but they confirmed they have shifts here in Canada too - its 24/7
Good to see you are back.. Hope what you are saying is true. Even then, there is no progress. I am one of the longest waiting members around here

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Good to see you are back.. Hope what you are saying is true. Even then, there is no progress. I am one of the longest waiting members around here
Yep but that doesn't necessarily mean that its a good thing. Exhausted employees working making mistakes.. Yep!
I lost all hope to be honest.

Also, has anyone experienced small amount of blood in urine during medical? and if they passed?

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Yep but that doesn't necessarily mean that its a good thing. Exhausted employees working making mistakes.. Yep!
I lost all hope to be honest.

Also, has anyone experienced small amount of blood in urine during medical? and if they passed?
U ll be pass.no worries .it’s not that big deal.

FayRe

Mar 2, 2021
Yes, I did. however the officer wasn't satisfied that the job duties matched with NOC code and somehow misunderstood that I don't have 1 year canadian experience. I have no idea how he came to that conclusion
OMG i am so sorry this happened to you, hope they will revoke the decision and grant you PR sooner!
I know in some cases people claimed wrong NoC code which caused the refusal, but I guess this was not your case? "The officer wasn't satisfied that the job duties matched with NOC code", what's the roughly percentage of matching between the job duties written in your job reference letter and the descriptions in that NOC instruction? I heard it's better be 70% but I found it quite absurd...

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
Is any one still waiting for eCOPR after declaring in Canada in portal from June 2021.
I have been waiting for 60 + days after submitting the photo in portal.

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Is any one still waiting for eCOPR after declaring in Canada in portal from June 2021.
I have been waiting for 60 + days after submitting the photo in portal.
Have you tried to email to the same email you received credentials? If not, you should do. Because it looks like it works. It did for me.