+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Medicals are valid for one year from the date they were assessed by IRCC. Check that date.
I submitted my file on 28 jan 2021.but my medical passed on 11 may after further tests for which nobody informed me .I by chance went for further test .so wat I can expect that they started processing of my filevfrom 28 jan or after 11 may.

Last edited:

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I submitted my file on 28 jan 2021.but my medical passed on 11 may after further tests for which nobody informed me .I by chance went for further test .so wat I can expect that they started processing of my filevfrom 28 jan or after 11 may.
What do you mean by chance went for a further test? You went to the immigration doctor urself to do more tests? but why? Please tell us more.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi @Mehroj
I am having the same issue, dependents outland but their names are added in portal just like me for in canada address etc,
Did you get this issue resolved yet? Can you guide
You should email them and let them know that your dependants are outside of Canada and require PPR. I would also raise a web form, additionally.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
What do you mean by chance went for a further test? You went to the immigration doctor urself to do more tests? but why? Please tell us more.
When it was not updated I just went to my panel physician to ask.she said I got email for ur further tests but I dint get any email.she get email in jan 2021 as I done my medical in dec 2020.she said she replied that time that there is no need of further test but if u want go for it n she ll update again .that’s all happened and medical updated on 11 may.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
hello everyone. i am new here and want the clarification this matter if anyone can...i have received protal email yesterday evening and want to choose option A as spouse is in india. and she also got the portal email. so if i am choosing option A..is my need to reply to her portal email or not.. ??
i see many people here got portal email... @tajindertj @kavish.shaikh1 @legalfalcon
I would:
1) Answer to the email and inform them the persons outside of Canada and requires PPR
2) Raise a webform
3) Give them a call so they can put a note on file.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Whenever they assessed your medical. They must have picked up latest available medical on file.