+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Received portal confirmation email this morning, replied right away, waiting for credentials.
Stay positive guys, they are working on the files now.
Congratulations, did you get an email directly to your registered email address or you got it in your profile?

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
What was the reason for SOWP rejection?
First time - Pay stubs were not satisfying (officer could have requested revised pay stubs or other supporting documents but rejecting the application was easy as they don't give a fuck about us)

Second time- They were not satisfied that marriage was genuine (This was not at all mentioned in first rejection but somehow the second officer was an asshole who wasn't in the mood to give an approval and tried giving any fucking reason to reject)

Then covid happened and I waited for things to get calm and APPLIED FOR THIRD TIME in Oct, 2020. (This one is still in process, again for obvious reason of not giving a fuck about us )

In this way, my spouse got rejected for silly reasons and I am trying to bring my husband here since 2019.
Now they are not approving applications with outland dependents and we can't leave country as it will mess up everything again.

So basically, come to Canada and if you are fortunate enough to bring your family here then good for you otherwise you have to stay apart from your family for god knows how long.

Wasted a lot of money, time, emotions and what not since I landed here and now I hate my life.

Reactions: kamran.shekh

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Anyone who brought spouse to Canada recently got the portal e-mail?
2 months, five days...and counting that my wife is already here with me...and nothing.
Everything already passed....medicals and etc...
More than 1 year processing...

This is frustrating.

naren7878

Aug 22, 2021
Others may correct me if I am wrong but I think the old TRV will be cancelled and a new single entry trv will be issued. By the way, congratulations. It was too fast. Good that you applied after Feb 2021. Whats you dependents country and whats your VO?
Dependents country: INDIA
VO: No idea

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello,

I have received portal confirmation from IRCC and while I am in Canada, my wife is in India. So what should enter as Data of Entry under my wife's detail as she has never entered canada.

Thank you
Paras
I just entered N/A and mentioned she is outland dependent.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
If you claimed points for arranged job offer, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." Make sure that your offer letter depicts this of this is met.
In my offer letter there is just a line that” it is permanent position for indeterminate time period “.

I feeing scared