+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
hahaahahaha......losing my mind ....no offence to anyone but now 2021 people are discussing their issues here....eternal wait for people like us
I could not wait anymore.I am jan 2021 applicant .I m going to withdraw my application n happily going to India as my family( dependents) need me .ircc not allowing them to come but what n who is stopping us.I m done with Canada.
Just need an advice .we have to close our bank account and we can take whole money with us in cash this is the thing which bothering me.within this month I want to windup everything .

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I could not wait anymore.I am jan 2021 applicant .I m going to withdraw my application n happily going to India as my family( dependents) need me .ircc not allowing them to come but what n who is stopping us.I m done with Canada.
Just need an advice .we have to close our bank account and we can take whole money with us in cash this is the thing which bothering me.within this month I want to windup everything .
Don’t withdraw it. Just go back to India and let them process it.
Once it is approved you just will fly back to Canada to land as PR. There is zero point right now to withdraw it. But if you need me leave just leave. You just will need to update your address via webform.
May God bless you my friend.

Reactions: Maggie122

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Don’t withdraw it. Just go back to India and let them process it.
Once it is approved you just will fly back to Canada to land as PR. There is zero point right now to withdraw it. But if you need me leave just leave. You just will need to update your address via webform.
May God bless you my friend.
As I wrote so many times that I claimed job offer points so in that case they ll reject my file if I ll be in India or wat.I don’t know what should i do.my TRV valid till jan 2022.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
As I wrote so many times that I claimed job offer points so in that case they ll reject my file if I ll be in India or wat.I don’t know what should i do.my TRV valid till jan 2022.
I believe your application locks in at AOR time. So they should access everything what was
I think your profile locks in at AOR. So if you had the job offer for more than a year after PR bla bla at AOR they should grant it even though you lose the job later. That’s my understanding.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
I believe your application locks in at AOR time. So they should access everything what was

I think your profile locks in at AOR. So if you had the job offer for more than a year after PR bla bla at AOR they should grant it even though you lose the job later. That’s my understanding.
My job is based on lmia on which time period is two year.I worked for one year and applied for PR.my lmia stream is permanent so my job offer is also permanent .so I don’t know.
@legalfalcon
Can I come after PR.

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Awesome news. Its very rare to see any progress on 2020 application
Yeah, looks like whoever got remedical request for dependents before expiry date, they will receive good news soon.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
problem for me then....medicals expired on 22 July....no remedical request till now
Even mine expired un july..neither extended nor remedical request till now..called ircc n agent said they are processing application with expired medicals n will ask for once they would need it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My job is based on lmia on which time period is two year.I worked for one year and applied for PR.my lmia stream is permanent so my job offer is also permanent .so I don’t know.
@legalfalcon
Can I come after PR.
If you claimed points for arranged job offer, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." Make sure that your offer letter depicts this of this is met.