+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Mine got updated in 10 days. Also I raised a webform on the 6th day post the remedical to inform that the remedical is done and I also attached the medical sheet provided by the physician. Not sure if my webform helped but you can also raise and inform them. I hope they update it soon for you.
I did that last week but no reply from them :(

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I have a question. I see a lot of people here posting about re-medical and expecting some good news after this re-medical. Is there a connection between re-medical and PPR?

Maggie122

Aug 20, 2021
My remedical got cleared and post that I got a ghost update. It’s been 3 days since I have got the ghost update. Eagerly waiting for some good news. Checking my account every hour
I had a ghost update when my medical pass in July, nothing happen until now

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
If possible, you can call the hospital and check if they have sent it from their end or not..!!
I had called IRCC and was being told my spouse medicals were received also the medical clinic that did her medicals has sent me an email that medicals are sent. It’s just they haven’t passed it

naren7878

Aug 22, 2021
Inland with 3 outland dependents.

AOR - 7 Apr 2021
ecopr - 10 Aug 2021
waiting for my PR card & PPR for dependents

Q: My dependents have TRV but never entered Canada. TRV issued before pandemic. Are their Visas still valid to travel? I am the principle applicant and ONLY I have received ecopr. Please help.

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021

AOR - 7 Apr 2021
ecopr - 10 Aug 2021

Q: My dependents have TRV but never entered Canada. TRV issued before pandemic. Are their Visas still valid to travel? I am the principle applicant and ONLY I have received ecopr. Please help.
When you receive documents for your dependents after the PPR request you will observe that the previous visitor visa will be canceled and they will be issued another single entry TRVs where in Category column it will be mentioned as IM-1 Immigrant instead of a visitor. Along Trvs, they will receive COPRs as well. Don't worry

Maggie122

Aug 20, 2021

AOR - 7 Apr 2021
ecopr - 10 Aug 2021

Congratulations, may I know your VO?

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020

AOR - 7 Apr 2021
ecopr - 10 Aug 2021

Congratualtions @naren7878 , May i know your dependent Country of residence ????

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020

AOR - 7 Apr 2021
ecopr - 10 Aug 2021

Others may correct me if I am wrong but I think the old TRV will be cancelled and a new single entry trv will be issued. By the way, congratulations. It was too fast. Good that you applied after Feb 2021. Whats you dependents country and whats your VO?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks! Can you please check your notes for me? The History section.
My whole History section is redacted (blank) like 50 pages under section S12.(1).
Just R10 was done and I wonder what 50 pages info they could erase and why.
Thanks!

vik.k

May 11, 2015
hahaahahaha......losing my mind ....no offence to anyone but now 2021 people are discussing their issues here....eternal wait for people like us

• Haha
Reactions: mrugs.jani