Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
I am new to this group...
I am CEC Inland PA + 3 Dependents in India
AOR 28 Jul 2020

I got remedicle request on 21 -Jul -2021 for my dependents and they finished the remeds on 23-Jul-2021.

Today I called IRCC to check the status and Agent said that medicals were passed on 29-Jul-2021 & application is waiting for final decision.
But when I login I colud see the message "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Where as I am expacting "You passed the medicles on 29-Jul-2021"

Is this normal .. Please suggest.
Even it’s same situation for me!!

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi guyss i am a new member ! I am a principal applicant with outland dependent. I received request from ircc to submit my RCMP , its been 2 months i have applied for RCMP fingerprints but nothing after that. I have sent emails and tried calling RCMP ottawa but no response. Please anyone share any info of how to contact RCMP office , or anyone also stuck at RCMP .!!?? I live in squamish, vancouver BC

CTT

Jun 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
Hi

After submitting our application in 2019 October, my wife and child went to India for a short vacation… and the rest all history.

Our application fell under :
[Self: Inland - Spouse: Outlander - Child: Canadian born.]

we received our PPR on 10-March-2020.

I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa and got CoPR valid up to 2020 October.

But, my wife couldn’t submit her passport in India due to Covid-19 VFS closures.

When I asked IRCC about my landing process, they said it’s not possible until all of the applicants get their CoPR.

All the VFS offices in India were closed and No flights to Canada.. so we could do nothing.. Meanwhile, My CoPR also got expired on 12th October 2020.

Then, I requested for a Travel Authorization letter for Family Reunification from IRCC in December and brought my wife and child from India to Canada in February 2021. (She has a 10 yr validity visitor visa on her passport. So she came to Canada. Now to extend her visit as a visitor we applied an open WP for her until my work permit expiry date. Hope before that we will get our CoPR.

We have updated my wife’s address on our file by calling IRCC on March 3rd 2021.

But, after that, my medical is extended but for my wife they’ve asked to redo her Medicals on July 17th 2021. We also have done that and updated thru web form, but still our application says “your action is required” against my wife’s medical (there is no upload form options in the application).
I’m trying to call IRCC everyday at 8:00 am and 3:30 pm.. no response yet.. they’re simply cutting my calls saying that their agents are busy right now..

Risks:
Now we’re much worried because, recently I heard from our HR department that, once my WP expires, they will not consider any Bridging Work Permit and all.
I must go back to India and can come to Canada once I get my PR.

So.. this is all about our current situation guys. Kidnly share your friendly advises. Thanks in advance

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hi, My spouse and I received portal confirmation e-mail. After we responded, only my dependent received portal credentials. I did not receive yet. Can my dependent go ahead and submit his details? should i follow up for mine or wait?

santasudhar

Apr 23, 2021
Hi

After submitting our application in 2019 October, my wife and child went to India for a short vacation… and the rest all history.

But, my wife couldn’t submit her passport in India due to Covid-19 VFS closures.

When I asked IRCC about my landing process, they said it’s not possible until all of the applicants get their CoPR.

All the VFS offices in India were closed and No flights to Canada.. so we could do nothing.. Meanwhile, My CoPR also got expired on 12th October 2020.

Then, I requested for a Travel Authorization letter for Family Reunification from IRCC in December and brought my wife and child from India to Canada in February 2021. (She has a 10 yr validity visitor visa on her passport. So she came to Canada. Now to extend her visit as a visitor we applied an open WP for her until my work permit expiry date. Hope before that we will get our CoPR.

We have updated my wife’s address on our file by calling IRCC on March 3rd 2021.

But, after that, my medical is extended but for my wife they’ve asked to redo her Medicals on July 17th 2021. We also have done that and updated thru web form, but still our application says “your action is required” against my wife’s medical (there is no upload form options in the application).
I’m trying to call IRCC everyday at 8:00 am and 3:30 pm.. no response yet.. they’re simply cutting my calls saying that their agents are busy right now..

Risks:
Now we’re much worried because, recently I heard from our HR department that, once my WP expires, they will not consider any Bridging Work Permit and all.

So.. this is all about our current situation guys. Kidnly share your friendly advises. Thanks in advance
Which company ? my suggestion is that you apply for BOWP by urself so you can continue working here in Canada

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Hi guyss i am a new member ! I am a principal applicant with outland dependent. I received request from ircc to submit my RCMP , its been 2 months i have applied for RCMP fingerprints but nothing after that. I have sent emails and tried calling RCMP ottawa but no response. Please anyone share any info of how to contact RCMP office , or anyone also stuck at RCMP .!!?? I live in squamish, vancouver BC
U can email them to know the status as it is still under process or dispatched .they ll take time to reply but definitely reply.

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi, My spouse and I received portal confirmation e-mail. After we responded, only my dependent received portal credentials. I did not receive yet. Can my dependent go ahead and submit his details? should i follow up for mine or wait?
wow, congrats! share your timeline please

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi

Risks:

I believe IRCC was doing virtual landing for the Primary Applicant . You should have been considered for virtual landing and once you become PR the family members can get their PR if they were Outland ? Did you write a web form regarding the virtual landing ?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Is t

ok. Do you think is there any other way thryu which we can know when they will issue PPR's?
There is no way to know but judging by the way corona situation is evolving and vaccine effectiveness decreasing, it could be a couple of years until everything gets back to normal. We just have to be patient and keep waiting.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
How many cases here like this? PA got Credentials or COPR but dependent there is nothing? No communication?

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
How many cases here like this? PA got Credentials or COPR but dependent there is nothing? No communication?
Hi, did you (PA) receive portal confirmation e-mail? in my case we both received portal confirmation e-mail. but only dependent received credentials. I did not receive yet

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi, did you (PA) receive portal confirmation e-mail? in my case we both received portal confirmation e-mail. but only dependent received credentials. I did not receive yet
In your case both of you are in Canada right. So your case is different here then this thread. Still, What I saw on these forum is Portal thing is not perfect when multiple applications in process. So, just wait and hopefully yours will turn up. If not you can email back the same portal email if wait time exceed 10-14 days. Inform IRCC via webform. If still nothing then u have to wait.

CTT

Jun 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
Which company ? my suggestion is that you apply for BOWP by urself so you can continue working here in Canada
It’s TCS. I thought to wait for this August month and submit application for BOWP on September first week for both myself and for my spouse to maintain her status in Canada.
( My current WP expiry is on Dec-31 2021. )