Mar 24, 2017
Hello,
My situation is the same as yours.

Submitted PR (CEC)- June 2020
Got married - Dec 2020
Updated IRCC- Dec 2020
My biometrics- Jan 2020
Request for marriage certificate- Feb 2020
Submitted spouse application, fees, PCC through webform.
GCM notes says they have recieved all the additional documents. But I have heard nothing since then.
Could you please help to understand how you got BIL for spouse? I have tried everything I can. I still haven’t received any response.
Also how do we know spouse is successfully added?

thank you so much for your help in advance!
Hi there, as others have suggested submit your spouse medical reportsince you have already completed it.

I submitted PCC and medical upfront. I also paid all the fees (Request for permanent residence and biometrics) and attached the receipt in the webform along with the other documents.

I got the BIL on portal and as soon as my spouse completed her Biometrics it showed as dependents (view dependant) on the portal.

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Hi, please help!

Which email address to reply to the first portal email? If hit reply, the email address is "IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca", but in the signature, it was "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca".

I received the portal email on Aug 3 and replied on the same day to the first email address. it's been 5 days and I haven't received the credential email. Not sure if I replied to the wrong email address.

Can anyone who has got the credentials share your experience? Many thanks!

Reactions: Akhila93

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, please help!

Which email address to reply to the first portal email? If hit reply, the email address is "IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca", but in the signature, it was "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca".

I received the portal email on Aug 3 and replied on the same day to the first email address. it's been 5 days and I haven't received the credential email. Not sure if I replied to the wrong email address.

May i know ur dependent country of residence?

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Hi there, as others have suggested submit your spouse medical reportsince you have already completed it.

I submitted PCC and medical upfront. I also paid all the fees (Request for permanent residence and biometrics) and attached the receipt in the webform along with the other documents.

I got the BIL on portal and as soon as my spouse completed her Biometrics it showed as dependents (view dependant) on the portal.
Hi did you recieve your COPR

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021

Hi did you recieve your COPR

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
May i know ur dependent country of residence?
Hi, please help!

Don’t worry just wait.
I got my first email on 31st july I replied on 2nd August.
Today on 8th August i got second email . Credentials