+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sughosh

Aug 7, 2021
Hello Everyone. I’m new to this forum. I am looking for some help about my situation and if anyone has a similar situation.
I am currently in Canada and have applied PR through Express Entry, CEC Class.

Submitted application : June 2020

Married: December 2020 (India)

My Biometrics : January 2021

Send marital status update : Jan 2021

Marriage certificate request by IRCC: Feb 2021

Application , PCC, Passport details and other documents request for spouse through webform sent in March 2021 (They didn’t ask for spouse medicals yet)

My medicals extended: July 2021

There has been no updates regarding the documents related to my spouse that I sent through webform. When I ordered GCM notes, it said they have received it successfully (in May 2021) But absolutely nothing since then.

Spouse upfront medicals is done in India but haven’t submitted because they have not requested for it yet.

Any tips or advise please?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hello Everyone. I’m new to this forum. I am looking for some help about my situation and if anyone has a similar situation.
I am currently in Canada and have applied PR through Express Entry, CEC Class.

Submitted application : June 2020

Married: December 2020 (India)

My Biometrics : January 2021

Send marital status update : Jan 2021

Marriage certificate request by IRCC: Feb 2021

Application , PCC, Passport details and other documents request for spouse through webform sent in March 2021 (They didn’t ask for spouse medicals yet)

My medicals extended: July 2021

There has been no updates regarding the documents related to my spouse that I sent through webform. When I ordered GCM notes, it said they have received it successfully (in May 2021) But absolutely nothing since then.

Spouse upfront medicals is done in India but haven’t submitted because they have not requested for it yet.

Any tips or advise please?
Since you have done it, I would suggest send it to IRCC via webform from your side. The physician probably has submitted for you too? I feel it may help move things forward. We are waiting for medical extension or re-medical (2 weeks now), as we don't want to spend unnecessary money anymore after waiting for a whole year and counting.

Reactions: Sughosh

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear mates,
Plz Help Me!
I got PPR for my outland dependent (my husband) in June,29. He has sent his passport to VAC and he got stick passport and his COPR. And the file became approved in July 23. He has bought ticket and booked air bnb for quarantine. BUT " I have not received any portal email for myself yet". He can't travel before my COPR. I called IRCC and the agent put a note on my file, but no change again. We have to cancel the ticket and non-refundable air bnb and loosing lots of money......
PLz help me. I am getting Cravzy...
AOR April 2020.
Plz give me some advise....
Thx mates

Last edited:

Sughosh

Aug 7, 2021
Since you have done it, I would suggest send it to IRCC via webform from your side. The physician probably has submitted for you too? I feel it may help move things forward. We are waiting for medical extension or re-medical (2 weeks now), as we don't want to spend unnecessary money anymore after waiting for a whole year and counting.
Hi,
Yes the physician has submitted long ago from his side.
Also, what changes would happen once they add my spouse to my application? Will my CIC profile show my dependent when they have successfully added?
Thank you!

Sughosh

Aug 7, 2021
AOR: Feb, 2020 (CEC inland)
Biometrics: November, 2020
Married: January, 2021
Add spouse (Outland): February 2021
BIL for spouse: May 2021
Biometrics (spouse): July 15, 2021

I ordered GCMS notes on 29th July, waiting for it to see the details of my application!
Hello,
My situation is the same as yours.

Submitted PR (CEC)- June 2020
Got married - Dec 2020
Updated IRCC- Dec 2020
My biometrics- Jan 2020
Request for marriage certificate- Feb 2020
Submitted spouse application, fees, PCC through webform.
GCM notes says they have recieved all the additional documents. But I have heard nothing since then.
Could you please help to understand how you got BIL for spouse? I have tried everything I can. I still haven’t received any response.
Also how do we know spouse is successfully added?

thank you so much for your help in advance!

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Aor 6th march, 2020
One dependent outland (India)
Medical extended on 7th May 2021
Ppr for dependent on August 4th, 2021
Portal request for me on 4th August, 2021
Waiting after that
WOW ~ Mine is August 4, Hope some good news is also coming to me :)

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,
Yes the physician has submitted long ago from his side.
Also, what changes would happen once they add my spouse to my application? Will my CIC profile show my dependent when they have successfully added?
Thank you!
I think the top right box should have a link about the dependent. Once you click it, you can see the detailed info, like name, biometrics etc. We submitted together so not really sure. Another way is to call IRCC and ask an agent.