Jul 21, 2021
When did all your stages get completed

We also applied in month of September 2020

Eligibility:passed
Criminality:- passed
Security:- not started

However agent says our file is handed to an officer

Can you please share your timeline.
September 25th, 2020- AOR (1 principal Applicant + 1 Outland Dependent)
December 17th - Medical Passed
April 24th - Re-medical for dependent
May 7th- Re-medical for dependent passed
June 28th 2021 -Confirm address for PA and Dependent.
July 10th 2021- PR Portal Confirmation Email
July 21st 2021 - Credential Received for PA
July 21st 2021- Confirmed mailing address and uploaded photo for PA

Deadmau57

Jul 21, 2021
Guys I have some good news but looks like my spouse will have to wait even longer.

So I got my eCOPR today but it says my dependent (spouse): un-accompanying as I did put her as un accompanying when I applied back in Sept 2020. Now my question is when I apply for her under the family class to sponsor her, do I need to get a new Police clearance from India for her since the old one that we initially submitted has expired. I am asking this because they have already passed PCC and medical (which is still valid) for her.

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Guys I have some good news but looks like my spouse will have to wait even longer.

So I got my eCOPR today but it says my dependent (spouse): un-accompanying as I did put her as un accompanying when I applied back in Sept 2020. Now my question is when I apply for her under the family class to sponsor her, do I need to get a new Police clearance from India for her since the old one that we initially submitted has expired. I am asking this because they have already passed PCC and medical (which is still valid) for her.
congrats bro...mt AOR is also Sep 2020...nothing for me yet

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
MAY 21 EXPIRED. All stages passed since 14th April 2020.
2 months to extend the medical.....and all stages passed for over a year. I am appalled by their unfairness, discrimination and cruelty, in particular, some even got approved within a month...I am so sick of this country that hypercritically advocates equity and fairness every day.

jar_brz

Oct 30, 2019
Hello folks,

I got the first portal email and submitted all the information yesterday.

Today, I received the PR Portal Credentials for myself and my dependents that are already in Canada! :)

I also got an additional email informing me that the credential for the outland dependent was not created. As soon as my dependent return to Canada I must reply to the same email with the dependent information to get the credential.

You guys can find all the details in my signature, and feel free to ask for any other information.

Best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajinder1234

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
My husband is in Saudi Arabia , I am in Canada, last june 11, 2021 we received an approval letter , 5 pages! In that letter It stated to submit passport to the nearest VAC so that’s what he did, June 21, 2021 He sent his passport to VAC and by June 22 The processing at IRCC office has started. To this date no email or call from IRCC about the portal for copr. Anyone here waiting like me? Thanks

J19

Apr 24, 2021
September 25th, 2020- AOR (1 principal Applicant + 1 Outland Dependent)
December 17th - Medical Passed
April 24th - Re-medical for dependent
May 7th- Re-medical for dependent passed
June 28th 2021 -Confirm address for PA and Dependent.
July 10th 2021- PR Portal Confirmation Email
July 21st 2021 - Credential Received for PA
July 21st 2021- Confirmed mailing address and uploaded photo for PA
congratulations!! Can you please confirm country of residence for your spouse?? And VA. Thank you