+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Did they asked you about status of your dependents in email ?? did you ever replied to that email??
One of my friend has same case. Her whole family(Husband and 2 kids) is in India. She received an email from CPC Edmonton to confirm their current status so they can give final decision about her application. She received her portal login right after replying them. Next day eCOPR was in her account.
Yes in the email send for cofirmation I send that my Wife is in India after that no response... I send like 3-4 follow-up mails still no response Vancouver Office I dont know why it is so delayed... Wish I could get a job in Visa office would have worked overtime for free to help people like us... :) ... ..

Reactions: man8243

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply but whenever i am calling IRCC they are saying that they didn’t receive the results yet and i am so scared, I don’t have any one back home who can go to hospital as i lost closed one in my family and don’t know what to do in this situation, should i go for upfront medical or simply ask the hospital to fix their mistake. Please guide me
You can ask the hospital to fix it and also ask when your medical report was sent. It can tales 1-3 weeks after you do the medicals for the serology results to come back and the report to be compiled.

Also, after the report is sent to IRCC, ta takes some time to be attached to your file.

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow, it’s great news, one from my hand too. They have started the process again, called them today, says security is passed which means they began processing. Mine dependents is in India. Aor Jan, 2021
Yes Sir...!! Hopefully other files also start getting cleared from September whose main applicants are Outland.
Yes in the email send for cofirmation I send that my Wife is in India after that no response... I send like 3-4 follow-up mails still no response Vancouver Office I dont know why it is so delayed... Wish I could get a job in Visa office would have worked overtime for free to help people like us... :) ... ..
There was one more thing in that email about your dependents. Actually, there was two options, first was that you can reply in same email on behalf of your dependents about their current status and other details or they can send separate email about their details. Which option you used ??

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi all
My husband did his medical yesterday. Panel physician asked him about the vaccination as yet he has received his first dose only, so the doc said they will attach the vaccination proof along with the medical. Though not sure it has any meaning or not.

Reactions: gps2089

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi all
My husband did his medical yesterday. Panel physician asked him about the vaccination as yet he has received his first dose only, so the doc said they will attach the vaccination proof along with the medical. Though not sure it has any meaning or not.
Recently, asking if you have been vaccinated has become a part of MED process:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#covid-vaccinations

Reactions: gps2089

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Yes Sir...!! Hopefully other files also start getting cleared from September whose main applicants are Outland.

There was one more thing in that email about your dependents. Actually, there was two options, first was that you can reply in same email on behalf of your dependents about their current status and other details or they can send separate email about their details. Which option you used ??
I replied in the same email in behalf of my dependent and send same email for both

Reactions: man8243

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Did they asked you about status of your dependents in email ?? did you ever replied to that email??
One of my friend has same case. Her whole family(Husband and 2 kids) is in India. She received an email from CPC Edmonton to confirm their current status so they can give final decision about her application. She received her portal login right after replying them. Next day eCOPR was in her account.
its great news...what is the aor of your friend

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021

I chose Option A brother where I could act on her behalf..