+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
No one from India with AOR in 2020 has gotten their COPR. Many from 2021 have gotten theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masterangler

Jun 21, 2021
Anybody is here with same timeline ? Its almost 36 months now
Inland applicant from Winnipeg
Applied on : June 2018 (PNP PAPERBASED)
AOR : Aug 2018
Added spouse : Mar 2019 (She is in India)
Done my first medical: may 2019
Spouse done her first medical and submitted additional docs as per theor request : Aug 2020
Pre arrival letter : Sept 2020
Re medical for both of us on April 2021( we have already done Biometrics for Work permit, good for 10 years)
NO RESPONSE AFTER THAT............ ITS REALY FRUSTRATING

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Anybody is here with same timeline ? Its almost 36 months now
Inland applicant from Winnipeg
Applied on : June 2018 (PNP PAPERBASED)
AOR : Aug 2018
Added spouse : Mar 2019 (She is in India)
Done my first medical: may 2019
Spouse done her first medical and submitted additional docs as per theor request : Aug 2020
Pre arrival letter : Sept 2020
Re medical for both of us on April 2021( we have already done Biometrics for Work permit, good for 10 years)
NO RESPONSE AFTER THAT............ ITS REALY FRUSTRATING
Have u ordered gcms notes

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
I just checked comments under this petition and noticed that people joined this since November 2020 and were waiting for more than a year at that time.
I wonder if they are still waiting or got their approvals.
FYI @Manishamahajan58 in the same boat with AOR in Dec 2020 , Spousal SOWP denied once , I am wondering if applying second time is a waste of time and money , also PCC validity is 6 months and that would need to be done again along with medicals

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
FYI @Manishamahajan58 in the same boat with AOR in Dec 2020 , Spousal SOWP denied once , I am wondering if applying second time is a waste of time and money , also PCC validity is 6 months and that would need to be done again along with medicals
Same as ours case...we are thinking nowadays but thinking will it be waste of money n time...we also got refusal once

Nov 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Hi,
My aor is 6th March, 2020
Everything passed
Dependent outland (India), re-medical passed on May 7th,2021.
Pnp CEC inland.
I have a question, as we see there are people getting sowp in India. Should I apply for SOWP for my spouse?
Is it a good option to go or we should wait for our pr?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I’m also in same situation. In case of re medical, how do we update IRCC about the medical?

do we still have an option to upload any document in online application?

stuartman

May 20, 2021
Inland principal with 2 outland dependents
Got the portal email on June 27 and responded back immediately. Haven't received the login credential as of today.
Tried following up with that email but no response. Called the IRCC client service and was told it's probably due to the outland dependents so the VLU (Ottawa) is not taking any action.
I don't know why it's so hard for them to create the login as I am already in Canada or at least they could just repond back to my emails letting me know what's going on. I am so disappointed about the way they are treating the applicants

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Similar thing happened with me back in April and we got the medical cleared for my spouse in early May. If your GCMS shows everything passed except for medical then you will receive PR portal access in a few weeks or a couple of months.
Hi @Deadmau57 if you have ordered GcMs notes before… does on the final notes it was saying File ready for visa as for me it says File appears RFV . After they asked for remedical for my husband. Do u think i can expect something good sooner?