Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
My best guess u can expect copr soon . As officer processing file saw ur medical s being expired , so request for re med.
Talked to an IRCC agent today, he said to do the re-medical as it is the last stage of assessment and it might be approved after they receive new medicals. Hope to get a good news soon. Will keep you guys posted.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Talked to an IRCC agent today, he said to do the re-medical as it is the last stage of assessment and it might be approved after they receive new medicals. Hope to get a good news soon. Will keep you guys posted.
Why the F$$k didn’t they approve it before it expires? Full of craps.

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Why the F$$k didn’t they approve it before it expires? Full of craps.
I know. The thing is my dependents medicals don't even expire until August 31, 2021, no idea why they are asking for it now.

SushSushSush

Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
When did all your stages get completed

We also applied in month of September 2020

Eligibility:passed
Criminality:- passed
Security:- not started

However agent says our file is handed to an officer

Can you please share your timeline.

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
Congrats,plz keep us posted ,am also in same situation,seeing ur post some hope has come that v will also get.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Got medical expired today...Ar june 2019 applicant...what should i do now

Reactions: shredder

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
Hi,
My aor is 6th March, 2020
Everything passed
Dependent outland (India), re-medical passed on May 7th,2021.
Pnp CEC inland.
I have a question, as we see there are people getting sowp in India. Should I apply for SOWP for my spouse?
Is it a good option to go or we should wait for our pr?
Thanks in advance

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi,
My aor is 6th March, 2020
Everything passed
Dependent outland (India), re-medical passed on May 7th,2021.
Pnp CEC inland.
I have a question, as we see there are people getting sowp in India. Should I apply for SOWP for my spouse?
Is it a good option to go or we should wait for our pr?
Thanks in advance
I have the same question, kindly advise