+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all
My aor is 25 july 2020, my husband’s medical was expired on june 10. Today i got a medical request for him. I guess they started working on our files
We did the meds very close to our AOR (25 July), hoping to last a bit longer. PA expired on 20 July, Spouse tomorrow. So with this speed, will have to wait over 40 days to receive re-med notice for spouse...

Deadmau57

Jul 21, 2021
Hi all
My aor is 25 july 2020, my husband’s medical was expired on june 10. Today i got a medical request for him. I guess they started working on our files
Similar thing happened with me back in April and we got the medical cleared for my spouse in early May. If your GCMS shows everything passed except for medical then you will receive PR portal access in a few weeks or a couple of months.

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Similar thing happened with me back in April and we got the medical cleared for my spouse in early May. If your GCMS shows everything passed except for medical then you will receive PR portal access in a few weeks or a couple of months.
Yeah i hope so as for me everything is passed since march 2.

Reactions: Deadmau57

nndhore

Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
I don't have answer to your question, but your post makes me hopeful, finally I am seeing someone with outland dependent in India getting PR portal email.

Reactions: Deadmau57

Jesh07

Jul 5, 2021
Guys here is my situation. I gotta go back home to mauritius for a funeral. I applied for PR june 2020, inland with outland spouse. Based on a call with cic call center, everything is approved and waiting for a final decision.

My visa expired with my PGWP and now I am on a bridge open permit that expires November 2021. I cannot come back unless I have a entry visa. I applied for a TRV last week and waiting.

1. Should I apply for a work permit extension?

2. If I am in my country and get the portal request, what do I do? Do I say that I am inland (canada) or tell them I am back home?

Anybody can help would be great Idk what to do tbh. My mother in law passed away and I need to be back home.

@legalfalcon your input would be really appreciated

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
yes

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016

Yes, your spouse will get their COPR along with the visa stamp on the passport.

sk12188

Nov 20, 2020

Do you know when all stages are passed? Recently or few months ago

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I am also in same boat. PA medical expired since May 2021. No updates after that. Let's see what happen next. Finger crossed. Did you raise a webform or anything new?

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021

Congrats Brother that seems like a positive step for you which is your VIsa Office... I am from the Vancouver Visa office got my first email in June, I send various emails... No response send webform, send email to PM, IRCC minister nothing yet... Atleast you are lucky got your login id and password