Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
This is unacceptable and stupid on their part! Flood their system with web forms— on daily basis I will submit 2000 web forms wanting to know the reason for the delay.
:D:D:D:D makes no difference, they only send generic responses. Last week they request ADR, so I am hoping its a good sign.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I
When did you receive biometrics letter for your spouse then!
received it on 8th May 2021 and after 2 weeks I called IRCC and they mentioned that all stages were approved. I remember I was waiting for the biometric letter and hence I raised a web form and within a week got the biometric letter for my spouse. Though I am not sure if it happened because of my webform.

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
So does it not make sense to finish off 2020 and delve into 2021? IRCC is so terrible with the way they are handling applications.
I Agree but this is how they work! I don't think IRCC has any criteria to pick/process the files

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
I

received it on 8th May 2021 and after 2 weeks I called IRCC and they mentioned that all stages were approved. I remember I was waiting for the biometric letter and hence I raised a web form and within a week got the biometric letter for my spouse. Though I am not sure if it happened because of my webform.
Did you ever order GCMS notes, which group you belong to? Mine is group name - spousal add on. I updated marital status in march, still waiting for spouse BIL.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Did you ever order GCMS notes, which group you belong to? Mine is group name - spousal add on. I updated marital status in march, still waiting for spouse BIL.
No I didn’t order GCMS notes. But looking at your timeline and if I compare with mine, then I got the biometric request exactly in the 4th month after adding my spouse. So I hope you will get it by August.

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Just received a request to do medicals for my dependents that were done upfront on August 31, 2020. I don't know if they don't see it in their system or the expiry is too close and that is why they are asking to do this. Anyone had the same thing here?

Reactions: rohankumarinfo90

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
No I didn’t order GCMS notes. But looking at your timeline and if I compare with mine, then I got the biometric request exactly in the 4th month after adding my spouse. So I hope you will get it by August.
Hope so… I raised a web form , got reply your request has been forwarded to responsible officer but nothing yet

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just received a request to do medicals for my dependents that were done upfront on August 31, 2020. I don't know if they don't see it in their system or the expiry is too close and that is why they are asking to do this. Anyone had the same thing here?
No idea my friend. May be just do it.. and keep us posted.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
My best guess u can expect copr soon . As officer processing file saw ur medical s being expired , so request for re med.