Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Yes you are right, they don't care all this. But they need to initiate more ideas on this. They should make the differences among normal population, They should not stop Employees who are having work permits and COPR holder. If Employees and outland CEC are travelling will not have any impact. The impact will be majorly from Tourism. Ask them to ban for entire world and not to stop the employees (CEC ) at least.
Pnp have no heart ???? Waiting for more than 25months...where should we go??? everyone is equal ...how can you think like that...don’t be mean...they should process everyone accordingly... why discrimination? They should ban us?

Last edited:

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I know that it can be also a kind of certain hopeful information but still. I would just quote yesterday's readout from Trudeau's site. This can be a ray of real hope.

First Ministers also discussed how to continue safely adjusting border measures. The Prime Minister noted that, if our current positive path of vaccination rate and public health conditions continue, Canada would be in a position to welcome fully vaccinated travellers from all countries by early September. He noted the ongoing discussions with the United States on reopening plans, and indicated that we could expect to start allowing fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel. First Ministers expressed their support of reopening plans, and agreed on the importance of ensuring clarity and predictability as initial steps are taken. The Prime Minister indicated that ministers would share more details on these plans early next week.
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2021/07/15/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-holds-33rd-call-premiers-covid-19-response
I wish it was true but unfortunately no...Everything will be banned again soon. Cases are rising globally very rapidly again and the vaccines are losing effectiveness.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/dispiriting-setback-covid-19-deaths-cases-rise-again-globally-1.5508861

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
I wish it was true but unfortunately no...Everything will be banned again soon. Cases are rising globally very rapidly again and the vaccines are losing effectiveness.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/dispiriting-setback-covid-19-deaths-cases-rise-again-globally-1.5508861
If this is going to keep on happening, I am going out of this country. Money and life standard don't matter anymore now. Life is short and I don't want to spend rest of my life without my husband.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
@legalfalcon please answer my following questions:
I am a CEC applicant with an outland dependent. Currently, I am a work permit holder valid till August,2022.

1. If I go to India now, would it affect my file processing and is it mandatory to inform IRCC?
2. What happens if my PR is approved when I am in India?

More details are in signatures, if you need any.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Reactions: Meenu Manpreet gill

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I am a CEC applicant with an outland dependent. Currently, I am a work permit holder valid till August,2022.

1. If I go to India now, would it affect my file processing and is it mandatory to inform IRCC?

Thanks a ton in advance.
@Manishamahajan58 Once your PR is approved, you can not use your work permit to come back. You will need to inform IRCC and they will send you a PPR so you can get a Visa on your passport.

Aaak Sharma

Jun 27, 2021
I request everyone to remain positive and to spread positivity to everyone. Focus on the positive things. There is no evidence that vaccines dont work . It is just that they are being given at A slow pace. Please be positive. My humble request please

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020

Thanks a ton in advance.
Following

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Pnp have no heart ???? Waiting for more than 25months...where should we go??? everyone is equal ...how can you think like that...don’t be mean...they should process everyone accordingly... why discrimination? They should ban us?
Sorry dear, I mean to say all the employees who are eligible to travel. Every one are equal in this forum.

Reactions: mem.ar=June

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Following
@ Manpreet, If you are travelling to India again your process will be delayed. You need to inform and change your application status that your are on vacation. Even I have the same situation I have valid visa but not travelling to Canada and my dependents are not having visa. Check with any experts who have the same case or call to IRCC

Reactions: Meenu Manpreet gill

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I request everyone to remain positive and to spread positivity to everyone. Focus on the positive things. There is no evidence that vaccines dont work . It is just that they are being given at A slow pace. Please be positive. My humble request please
Good days will come for everyone -----I guess atleast from August end will get finalized. For sure Canada will take the good decision.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
I would suggest all of the group members, please spread positivity. Everyone knows health matters more than anything, we all don’t need to worry about to take Pr. Negativity can affect health and can cause some more issues associated with Depression hence you all need to discuss bright sides like you will be of those who will be Pr soon. A thousand of there are who don’t have this opportunity ones lacking money, and those whose background is not sound enough. So, please Trust Ircc and its rules and regulations. They know situation closely, so know well what is right and wrong for residents, it’s a matter of time just, pray to God everyday and try to make group members happier. This will work definitely.

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020

Thanks a ton in advance.
1. No there is no impact on your current file process. You don't have yo inform IRCC
2. If your PR approve while you are in India all your current visas will automatically expire and you have to apply for PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

My personal advice is please wait till August-end or September first week, you don't want to be stuck in India for 3-4 months after your PR is approved.