+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
M over stressed now by reading certain hopeful information with no real hope.I m not going to work for four days as I m not able to do concentrate.my husband is in hospital in home country due to hypertension.my manager called me today to do resign if m not able to come n concentrate.I don’t know wats going on n when it would be settle.I don’t want any sympathy over here as I know we all are facing same kind of situation but can anybody explain when it would be settle.
Snap out of it!!! Being depressed is not a solution. I am also waiting alone for almost 2 years now. But what can we do? Nothing, its just a waiting game. One morning you will wake up and that email notification will be there and that's it. It could take 2 days or 2 years no one knows. As others said, we just have to cope up with this challenge life has thrown at us. You need to set your priorities straight.

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
My AoR Nov 23,2020 CEC inland with dependent outland in india. I got last GU on 26 may ,when I called ircc ,I was told everything passed except security. Today I got GU again. Does it mean all passed?
No idea. Let us know if you get any updates. Thanks

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
M over stressed now by reading certain hopeful information with no real hope.I m not going to work for four days as I m not able to do concentrate.my husband is in hospital in home country due to hypertension.my manager called me today to do resign if m not able to come n concentrate.I don’t know wats going on n when it would be settle.I don’t want any sympathy over here as I know we all are facing same kind of situation but can anybody explain when it would be settle.
I know that it can be also a kind of certain hopeful information but still. I would just quote yesterday's readout from Trudeau's site. This can be a ray of real hope.

First Ministers also discussed how to continue safely adjusting border measures. The Prime Minister noted that, if our current positive path of vaccination rate and public health conditions continue, Canada would be in a position to welcome fully vaccinated travellers from all countries by early September. He noted the ongoing discussions with the United States on reopening plans, and indicated that we could expect to start allowing fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel. First Ministers expressed their support of reopening plans, and agreed on the importance of ensuring clarity and predictability as initial steps are taken. The Prime Minister indicated that ministers would share more details on these plans early next week.
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2021/07/15/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-holds-33rd-call-premiers-covid-19-response

Last edited:

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I know that it can be also a kind of certain hopeful information but still. I would just quote yesterday's readout from Trudeau's site. This can be a ray of real hope.

First Ministers also discussed how to continue safely adjusting border measures. The Prime Minister noted that, if our current positive path of vaccination rate and public health conditions continue, Canada would be in a position to welcome fully vaccinated travellers from all countries by early September. He noted the ongoing discussions with the United States on reopening plans, and indicated that we could expect to start allowing fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel. First Ministers expressed their support of reopening plans, and agreed on the importance of ensuring clarity and predictability as initial steps are taken. The Prime Minister indicated that ministers would share more details on these plans early next week.
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/2021/07/15/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-holds-33rd-call-premiers-covid-19-response
So basically August US travel will be sorted out. September rest of the world. They are considering us non-essential travel from the beginning. So hopefully August end marks the beginning of processing for us people at good force. But again it's stupid IRCC. Who knows !!

One observation I want to put out. Remember when Service Canada was making calls to book biometrics, they were specifically avoiding calls to applicants like us with overseas dependent. My housemate got a call even submitting file 3 months after me but not me. First name alphabet, Date of Birth, AOR anything. He was behind me. I know many cases here too. So they had intensions of holding our files from April-May itself. They innocently reply. NO-NO nothing is on old. FRAUDS.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
So now since they announced passport submission services will resume from July 19th in India, do you guys think they start processing our applications?? What are you thoughts ??
Passport submission can be indication of flight ban removal. Once that happens we will be in same boat as rest of the cases. As if now we are in double trouble with Indian flight ban additional to IRCC policy to hold files.

Reactions: iravlad

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@legalfalcon
We received an update on the profile yesterday, it looks like an initial letter asking for any changes that needs to be noted. Unfortunately, my wife, who is the principal applicant is here in Nepal visiting for a few months. We had originally applied online and her address is in Canada. Since she is here in Nepal and not in Canada, we suspect that this is going to create complications. We have already informed IRCC twice about her travel. Once before she left Canada and now yesterday after we received the first letter.

First Update:

Second Update:
Note from the processing office

Is the second update is passport request for my spouse?
I got the same mail from your second update. I followed the instructions and submitted my passport to my VSf. Fingers cross

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
So basically August US travel will be sorted out. September rest of the world. They are considering us non-essential travel from the beginning. So hopefully August end marks the beginning of processing for us people at good force. But again it's stupid IRCC. Who knows !!

One observation I want to put out. Remember when Service Canada was making calls to book biometrics, they were specifically avoiding calls to applicants like us with overseas dependent. My housemate got a call even submitting file 3 months after me but not me. First name alphabet, Date of Birth, AOR anything. He was behind me. I know many cases here too. So they had intensions of holding our files from April-May itself. They innocently reply. NO-NO nothing is on old. FRAUDS.
What is the challenge with them not sure, We should ask them to ban tourism for 2 year to 5 years and stop visit visas, They need to accept the outland applicants who are fully vaccinated. At least they need to accept COPR and work permit holders. Max 5 to 10 % applicants will be there for CEC Outland. Entire world is aware that people are stuck due to COVID, Canadian Govt should understand this and process PR's in 3 months for outland also.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
What is the challenge with them not sure, We should ask them to ban tourism for 2 year to 5 years and stop visit visas, They need to accept the outland applicants who are fully vaccinated. At least they need to accept COPR and work permit holders. Max 5 to 10 % applicants will be there for CEC Outland. Entire world is aware that people are stuck due to COVID, Canadian Govt should understand this and process PR's in 3 months for outland also.
What we want and what is common sense, IRCC and Marco don't care while riding their High Horse. All we can do is speculate. September seems like non essential travel might resume. Hence, we people might see a little bit more cases moving forward.

Reactions: iravlad

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021

Same like Inland, they need to understand the situation and process the PR's for even outland in 3 months. For Inland they are getting PR's in 50 to 60days, let them take 3 to 4 months for outland. Last year there is no vaccination due to that they stopped processing for entire outland applications and kept hold. Why can't they allow fully vaccinated travelers. Entire India 130 Crores will not travel to Canada ,,,,,,,CEC applicants max to max 5000 from India I guess

Reactions: mem.ar=June

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Is there any news regarding flight ban?
Nothing Concrete. One person got their flight rescheduled from July 31st to September which is different approach then before. They kept August to themselves so speculation is they want to sell premium tickets in this month. Earlier they use to reschedule right after supposed end of flight ban. Or may be there are tooo many passengers. Who knows.
Recently Indian govt. publicly showed their request to lift flight ban. They must know something that's why they came out after this long and taking credit otherwise it would be insulting for them.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
What we want and what is common sense, IRCC and Marco don't care while riding their High Horse. All we can do is speculate. September seems like non essential travel might resume. Hence, we people might see a little bit more cases moving forward.
Yes you are right, they don't care all this. But they need to initiate more ideas on this. They should make the differences among normal population, They should not stop Employees who are having work permits and COPR holder. If Employees and outland CEC are travelling will not have any impact. The impact will be majorly from Tourism. Ask them to ban for entire world and not to stop the employees (CEC ) at least.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Nothing Concrete. One person got their flight rescheduled from July 31st to September which is different approach then before. They kept August to themselves so speculation is they want to sell premium tickets in this month. Earlier they use to reschedule right after supposed end of flight ban. Or may be there are tooo many passengers. Who knows.
Recently Indian govt. publicly showed their request to lift flight ban. They must know something that's why they came out after this long and taking credit otherwise it would be insulting for them.
Yeah, we just want this ban to be lifted anyhow.
Eagerly waiting to get an update on the flight ban. All hopes on it.

Reactions: gps2089 and iravlad