Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Guys, has anyone had an experience when outland dependents medicals expired and they re-did it upfront without waiting remedical request from ircc? Is it advisable or better wait for the direct ircc request

Reactions: gps2089
Nov 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Hi All,

I am CEC inland applicant with three outland dependent. But due to some medical emergency I have traveled back to India. So, I have updated my current address and contact details to IRCC using the Webform.

Currently I am holding a valid WP/VISA till July 2022 but not planning to travel back to Canada without family/PR.

So, can someone please guide/suggest me what would be the further process in my situation.

Please advice, Thanks in advance!!

gps2089

Apr 19, 2021
Guys, has anyone had an experience when outland dependents medicals expired and they re-did it upfront without waiting remedical request from ircc? Is it advisable or better wait for the direct ircc request
I too have same doubt, bcz my dependents medical also gonna expire

Reactions: iravlad

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I did and worked out fine but still wont help in application. They are stupid and will still make stupid policies.

Reactions: gps2089 and iravlad

guidebortoli

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
I've done it for my wife. It is already updated on profile (asked an agent to verify on the phone).
But for me (I'm the PA), they did not request to re-do the medicals nor extended yet...
My medicals was expired on May 9th and my wife's on may 11th...She did the upfront on June 9th and I updated via webform the medicals on June 14th. July 9th I called them and they confirmed that her medicals was updated on profile.

Reactions: gps2089 and iravlad

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I've done it for my wife. It is already updated on profile (asked an agent to verify on the phone).
But for me (I'm the PA), they did not request to re-do the medicals nor extended yet...
My medicals was expired on May 9th and my wife's on may 11th...She did the upfront on June 9th and I updated via webform the medicals on June 14th. July 9th I called them and they confirmed that her medicals was updated on profile.
at least you are together with your wife. wish you get your COPRs soon

Reactions: guidebortoli

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Anyone here who got copr, i wanted to ask something regarding update.

In confirmation portal, i had submitted in-canada declaration, photo and address. All three were in review before. Now in-canada declaration says submitted while other two are still in review. Also yesterday, i could see some changes in portal.
They have mentioned that when in-canada declaration is approved Ecopr will be uploaded while when photo and address is approved pr card will be mailed. This information was not there before.

Did anyone notice the same update w.r.t incanada declaration before receiving ecopr and how long after that did you receive ecopr?