+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
I am July 2020 as well
Everything passed since March 2,2021
I am scared at this point that my medicals don’t expire else it will pro long the process further
No don’t worry about that, even my husband’s medical expired recently and they asked for a new medical and they updated that immediately. My medical also expired on June 19, but they extended it

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
In my case when I called IRCC Immigration officer put a not a that PA is in Canada and SC is inIndia on july 10 . And that lady said now you will get your PR soon . As files are not hold
For me my spouse reached here last month From India. To me they say, final decision is not made and you have to wait until it’s done. Dono how long is the wait

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
Well, read all the above comments, lets just wait as we literally don't have any other options though.
However, this is a new week, PPR has already initiated for students, lets hope for us also they start soon.
keep faith guys, hang on tight, things are getting ease so lill bit more time I believe.
Please keep posting on regular basis so that at least we know what's going around.
Take Care

• Love
Reactions: Aaak Sharma

Shomik1509

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone on the similar situation? I applied for my CEC PR application on March 2020. Biometrics and medicals done oct 2020. No response until April 2021. Got married April 2021 and added my outland (india) spouse into the application. Received email from ircc that they received the documents on May 2021. No response yet on my application neither request for biometrics or medical raised for spouse yet.
I called IRCC and sent 100s webforms but same response that someone is working on the file.My post graduate work permit will expire Jan 2022 and for no reason i have to apply for bridge work permit before it expires. I feel i am the only unlucky candidate with this kind of scenario.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone on the similar situation? I applied for my CEC PR application on March 2020. Biometrics and medicals done oct 2020. No response until April 2021. Got married April 2021 and added my outland (india) spouse into the application. Received email from ircc that they received the documents on May 2021. No response yet on my application neither request for biometrics or medical raised for spouse yet.
I called IRCC and sent 100s webforms but same response that someone is working on the file.My post graduate work permit will expire Jan 2022 and for no reason i have to apply for bridge work permit before it expires. I feel i am the only unlucky candidate with this kind of scenario.
Did you apply for gcms notes?

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Finished calling with IRCC agent just now . They said applicantion are not hold . My all eligibility’s are passed.
Immigration officer - Put a not PA is in Canada SC is in India. Lady said soon i can get my COPR and my wife will get her PPR request. Guys application are not hold
A0R 24 th April 2021
With outlander dependent.
Thats a great news