NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Same for me, I haven’t received anything yet. My representative just send a letter from CIC which said that you have now been issued COPR. He received his visa and COPR in the mail today.
AOR July 28th 2020
PPR June 21st 2021
Passport submitted on 23rd June 2021
Visa was stamped on his passport on 24th June 2021
Valid till 9th June 2022
Wow... That was fast. So if I get it right are you saying you have not received COPR yet? It's just your dependant?

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Wow... That was fast. So if I get it right are you saying you have not received COPR yet? It's just your dependant?
Yes, I haven’t received anything yet, just my spouse. My representative said that I would be receiving the portal to upload the photo only then they will send the COPR and after I receive my COPR, he will be able to travel.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Yes, I haven’t received anything yet, just my spouse. My representative said that I would be receiving the portal to upload the photo only then they will send the COPR and after I receive my COPR, he will be able to travel.
We got this mail and decided to go ahead with my passport submission. I don't know if this is a PPR letter. But it gave me everything needed to submit, both photo specifications and we are told to even attached a copy of this mail when submitting my passport. *The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Please note
that this letter pertains to your overseas dependent(s). Passport(s) for dependent(s) should be submitted
within 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence
status. As the primary applicant, you will be contacted separately by your local IRCC office in regard to
your landing appointment.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, or if there has been a change in your family
configuration, please inform the Vancouver office immediately by email to: IRCC.VCR-EPUQuestion￾*

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
We got this mail and decided to go ahead with my passport submission. I don't know if this is a PPR letter. But it gave me everything needed to submit, both photo specifications and we are told to even attached a copy of this mail when submitting my passport. *The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Please note
that this letter pertains to your overseas dependent(s). Passport(s) for dependent(s) should be submitted
within 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence
status. As the primary applicant, you will be contacted separately by your local IRCC office in regard to
your landing appointment.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, or if there has been a change in your family
configuration, please inform the Vancouver office immediately by email to: IRCC.VCR-EPUQuestion￾*
I received the exact same thing and after he submitted, I received his confirmation letter.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I received the exact same thing and after he submitted, I received his confirmation letter.
Oh.. wow. My heart is at peace now knowing that we took the right decision to submit my documents instead of waiting. I pray you get your confirmation letter soon. And I pray for mine as well.

Reactions: nurzohra

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021

bellbazaurs

Jan 31, 2020
My AOR july 29, 2019… I havnt seen my wife for nearly two years, kinda starting to feel hopeless at this point. Gmcs notes from march say that CoPR in print queue yet we have not recieved any update since February. I am kinda worried they cant finalize our applications because she is the PA and outside Canada and me as a dependant in Canada. Nobody seems to know the answer to that question.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
If they are willing to process non-eligible TRV applications from past then what on earth will make them hold our spouses from travel. But IRCC does it's illogical things/policies so will hold my cheers until I see some effects on our cases.

Reactions: Zeekeem and F@l

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Yes guys its a positive news for us. But as i said before we are a small group of people so great chances we can be ignored even if everything starts running normal, so keep ourselves highlighted… keep posting on Twitter .