+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
So I called IRCC today. They said everything is passed/approved. Soon they will contact me for my landing process and will paste visa for my spouse. He did not tell me how long will it take but he said you should expect something soon.

Reactions: shredder

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
So I called IRCC today. They said everything is passed/approved. Soon they will contact me for my landing process and will paste visa for my spouse. He did not tell me how long will it take but he said you should expect something soon.
I am hoping by 5th July our spouses should get the visa as that is when they ease the restrictions.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Yes I am in the same boat, recieved pr confirmation email and replied back saying PA in canada and dependent spouse in USA and chose optionB . 2 days back both PA and Dependent spouse got portal login credentials email.
Wondering how to proceed further!!
I did send CICa webform the emailed the portal email and CIC ottawa office explaining that dependent needs a PPR and not in Canada.

Just some few moments ago I got my Ecopr and I am just waiting on the PPR for my spouse

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Hi can you share your AOR ?
And was your medical expired , if yes did they extend it ?