+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Congrats .u ll get when there would be no travel restrictions or apply again for her as parents have PR status n she is exempt from travel restrictions.
Thank you.
I think my daughter’s landing is on hold. They will request for her passport once travel restrictions are lift.
we don’t need to apply for again as she was included in my pr application.

jashnishad1

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, I think that is better than putting all of us on hold . I can have my pr card in hand until then and can travel to get her here once everything is normal.
You can travel without PR card, if you have received your eCOPR. You need to apply for PRTD to board flight to canada.

Reactions: Sukhvaas

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Have you ever thought of going back to india and coming after getting COPR?
I am asking as I am planning to go to india and stay with my family and come back after I and my outland spouse get COPR.
I am leaving very soon. I have made all the plans. They can take their PR and shove it up their butt. I don't care anymore. I will come back after this covid shit is over and I get my PR.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@nurzohra Just outland spouse. In the letter they specifically said this in blue

The processing of your application is almost complete. To move forward in processing, please refer to the instructions below to submit passports from your family member(s) abroad. IRCC will contact you soon with next steps.

Also in the letter in step 3 b, They said;

If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

So when I got this on 12th May 2021, I raise a web form and told them about this. My outland spouse submitted her passport on 18th of May 2021 and they asked for RPRF on 20th May 2021. Since then no news.

I will probably call them on Monday and try to find out why it's taking so long.
I got a similar email like this although my representative insist i wait till my wife who is the principal applicant get a PR before I can submit my passport in my own country. But I see no reason why I should wait after a mail like this.

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal to upload JPG and address - June 23, 2021

I did reply back on June 10th choosing option B and letting IRCC know that my spouse is outside Canada. Today my spouse also received portal confirmation also and she is not in Canada.

Anyone in my shoes? What will be the nest step to get PPR sent instead on Ecopr portal?

Call CIC or send a webform to inform them of this ?? @legalfalcon

Thanks.
Yes I am in the same boat, recieved pr confirmation email and replied back saying PA in canada and dependent spouse in USA and chose optionB . 2 days back both PA and Dependent spouse got portal login credentials email.
Wondering how to proceed further!!

Reactions: Bello.Scott

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Yes I am in the same boat, recieved pr confirmation email and replied back saying PA in canada and dependent spouse in USA and chose optionB . 2 days back both PA and Dependent spouse got portal login credentials email.
Wondering how to proceed further!!
IMHO, giving the IRCC a call and asking them your question is the best way to go.

Reactions: Srisundarcan

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello guys.
I got my PPR today. And my situation is that I'm the primary applicant and have 2 dependents and my spouse. One of my dependents and my spouse are not in Canada. And I prepared every documents that they requested. But i don't know how to send them. By webform? Or by mail?
In the email, it says like this:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Please advise me.
Thanks in advance.
@toyota2006720 This is exactly what I got on 12th May. Using web form just tell them you are in Canada and wherever is your dependent. Ask your spouse to submit passport and photos at nearest visa office.