+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
No. I found additional job just so that it keeps my mind busy all the time. Otherwise, I will go crazy of these thoughts on WHEN all this absurd will end.
Hang in there my dear, I totally understand exactly what you mean. I hope you’re doing well.

Reactions: iravlad

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I totally feel you. I just got a stupid request to redo my medicals they didn’t even extend mine nor my husband. At this point am just numb, they can do whatever they want. I am just over their BS
Woahhh.. I thought they were extending Medicals for inland candidates.. seems I will have to do mine as well once it expires in a week.. it’s absurd how we are not being prioritized .

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Dude you are soo lucky that they send you the portal credential email... Which is your Visa Office??? Mine is Vancouver... No reply for 20 days since the first email... same scenario as your spouse outland... which is your Visaoffice?
Mine is Etobicoke

Naomiiiii

Jun 18, 2021
I totally feel you. I just got a stupid request to redo my medicals they didn’t even extend mine nor my husband. At this point am just numb, they can do whatever they want. I am just over their BS
Hi, when did your medical expire? And when did you get the request to redo it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello
As per the new ease on travel restrictions, have you seen any CEC application getting processed, specifically from 2020, including outland dependants?
Any hopes for inland applicants like us with outland dependants?

thanks in advance
If you have an outland dependent, the application is on hold. As the travel restrictions ease, you will be sent the instructions to submit your dependent's passports.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Last edited:

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Woahhh.. I thought they were extending Medicals for inland candidates.. seems I will have to do mine as well once it expires in a week.. it’s absurd how we are not being prioritized .
Tell me about it. I am going to call them and inquire on that just because their system generated letters doesn’t give a lot of information sometimes. Me being the PA the letter has my name, UCI and of course Application number but the subject line says my husband’s IME number and his name. And the body says the below:

******Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete.
Please upload proof that you have completed your medical examination(s) to your MyCIC account within 30 days from the date of this correspondence.
Click the following link for more information:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada******
Like we had already passed medicals both of us so them sending this letter is annoying

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
To all,
Can we think of starting a Twitter campaign for our issue?
If we 50-60 people come together and make some hashtag trending, it will make impact in some days.
Nowadays twitter is very powerful way to put your opinion direct in front of government officials.
There are hundreds of groups using all the social media platform to send their voice I don't think IRCC /any of the politician care!

Reactions: F@l

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi, when did your medical expire? And when did you get the request to redo it?
Hi, my medicals expired June 16, and on May 14 I received a letter to send my husband which is crazy because his doesn’t expire until August 18. I uploaded the same information sheet only to find out that when they sent those letters is for new medicals. So they sent me a new letter dated June 19. Have to provide the results by July 19. I need to call IRCC first to clarify this situation because on my CIC account the requested documents is under my name and not my spouse

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi anybody in the group COVID split print in GCMS notes?
'Split Print' is when IRCC uses multiple VOs to issue COPRs. For example, an officer note in my file states that the PA is in Canada and spouse in the US, so split print required. And the 'COVID' part is quite obvious; with all the travel restrictions, it seems the COVID Split Print files are put on hold.