+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hello
As per the new ease on travel restrictions, have you seen any CEC application getting processed, specifically from 2020, including outland dependants?
Any hopes for inland applicants like us with outland dependants?

thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: Meenu Manpreet gill

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,

CEC(Inland) with dependent (outland).
ITA : April 1, 2021
AOR : May 8, 2021 (Medical upfront)
BIL : May 26, 2021
BIL & Med (updated) : May 28, 2021
Confirmation portal 1st email : June 19, 2021 (replied on same day)
Confirmation portal credentials 2nd email : June 22, 2021 (submitted my details)

My question is what are the chances of us receiving eCoPR soon as my wife is outland?
If she receives eCoPR, how can we apply for her visa?
Will she get a passport request letter for stamping first ?

She also has a visitor visa and SOWP in process since 6 months. Visitor visa was put on hold due to travel restrictions. No decision made on SOWP yet.

If someone knows or has gone through similar situation, please reply.
Hi

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,

CEC(Inland) with dependent (outland).
ITA : April 1, 2021
AOR : May 8, 2021 (Medical upfront)
BIL : May 26, 2021
BIL & Med (updated) : May 28, 2021
Confirmation portal 1st email : June 19, 2021 (replied on same day)
Confirmation portal credentials 2nd email : June 22, 2021 (submitted my details)

My question is what are the chances of us receiving eCoPR soon as my wife is outland?
If she receives eCoPR, how can we apply for her visa?
Will she get a passport request letter for stamping first ?

She also has a visitor visa and SOWP in process since 6 months. Visitor visa was put on hold due to travel restrictions. No decision made on SOWP yet.

If someone knows or has gone through similar situation, please reply.
Dude you are soo lucky that they send you the portal credential email... Which is your Visa Office??? Mine is Vancouver... No reply for 20 days since the first email... same scenario as your spouse outland... which is your Visaoffice?

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
You know guys I am not all sure how IRCC works... Yesterday I talked to an agent who was very positive and said I should be receiving my portal login and COPR even if I have a dependent outland... His words were
" I have no idea why it is taking soo long to process your file... may be there is a lot of back log... You and your wife should be getting COPR and it is valid for a good 6-7 months time... and we hope by then the restrictions should be lifted.
Why don't you write an email to the same email (asking my UCI and other details) asking them why your process is taking soo long...?
I send the mail yesterday... Now the wait game begins again...

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
WOW... thats quick. I am tempted to re-apply PR. Anybody thinking the same?
Don’t do it, it’s waste of time money and energy. And even if you reapply there’s no guarantee that it will be approved faster than your current application. As bad as it sounds just keep waiting. These restrictions won’t last forever. Hopefully soon they can ease up these stupid restrictions

• Sad
Reactions: tajindertj

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Lol we 2020 can forget about getting COPR this year .. mostly 2021 will get it
I totally feel you. I just got a stupid request to redo my medicals they didn’t even extend mine nor my husband. At this point am just numb, they can do whatever they want. I am just over their BS

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
hello guys
i am silent member of this forum, i would like to know that how can i raised my GCMS notes? how can i apply GCMS notes i want to know.
please help me in this if anyone has an idea.
thank you