+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys
But if our spouses are fully vaccinated and we let them know about it and ask them about finalizing our applications. Do you guys think its gonna work or not?

Reactions: gps2089

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys
But if our spouses are fully vaccinated and we let them know about it and ask them about finalizing our applications. Do you guys think its gonna work or not?
Not sure. Bcoz I have same scenario. I and my spouse got ecopr bcoz we are inland and my son’s ppr is pending bcoz he is Outland.

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Congratulations!! Within a week or so you will get your ecopr bcoz you are inland and you wife’s file will be put on hold bcoz she can’t do landing right now. But as we see news for opening are coming soon so we should except flow of ppr soon.
Thank you for replying. So in recent time you havent seen anyone receiving PPR ? Also when are you expecting to receive PR Card for yourself and your husband?

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you for replying. So in recent time you havent seen anyone receiving PPR ? Also when are you expecting to receive PR Card for yourself and your husband?
Expecting?? When does IRCC works in definite time. Not sure about PR card. And about PPR, IRCC agent told me to wait till restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: skat2111

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Hi Everyone,

CEC(Inland) with dependent (outland).
ITA : April 1, 2021
AOR : May 8, 2021 (Medical upfront)
BIL : May 26, 2021
BIL & Med (updated) : May 28, 2021
Confirmation portal 1st email : June 19, 2021 (replied on same day)
Confirmation portal credentials 2nd email : June 22, 2021 (submitted my details)

My question is what are the chances of us receiving eCoPR soon as my wife is outland?
If she receives eCoPR, how can we apply for her visa?
Will she get a passport request letter for stamping first ?

She also has a visitor visa and SOWP in process since 6 months. Visitor visa was put on hold due to travel restrictions. No decision made on SOWP yet.

If someone knows or has gone through similar situation, please reply.
WOW... thats quick. I am tempted to re-apply PR. Anybody thinking the same?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
WOW... thats quick. I am tempted to re-apply PR. Anybody thinking the same?
I am wondering is its an error with the year ... 2020 and not 2021

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Y they are trying to killing us.may be it was our decision to immigrate Canada but policies are all their own.we fulfill all in all the way.I m feeling so depressed due to that all.

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Guys does ircc now start finalizing our applications because previously they were not doing so because of travel restrictions but now restrictions are eased and our spouses are exempt. What you all think

Reactions: gps2089

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Guys does ircc now start finalizing our applications because previously they were not doing so because of travel restrictions but now restrictions are eased and our spouses are exempt. What you all think
I think may be we ll get copr with time as inland principal applicant but very less changes to get PPR for Outland dependents.I m desperate to meet my dependents .I m thinking abt to leave my job n go back but again thought comes that y I came .

Last edited:

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
No. I called IRCC this morning. They told me that they haven't received any internal commands to process our files and it will be on hold until travel restrictions are listed. Not sure what these travel restrictions mean. Give it a few days and then probably we will have better clarity

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
No. I called IRCC this morning. They told me that they haven't received any internal commands to process our files and it will be on hold until travel restrictions are listed. Not sure what these travel restrictions mean. Give it a few days and then probably we will have better clarity
May be after 21 July 2021.