+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Hi
Did anyone called IRCC after the new exemption in travel restrictions.
Does it include us too inland applicants with outland dependent.

Reactions: shredder

athy

Jul 28, 2017
This is reply I got today .
Good morning,

There is nothing that you will need to do. Unfortunately, we are just playing the waiting game at this point.
Thats depressing,i just hoped something positive will happen to our files.

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Just got off a call with IRCC. They said that they haven't received any internal directive on existing applications like us and the files will remain on hold indefinitely.

Pathetic state of affairs. I am sick of it
Ircc is making our life miserable

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Just got off a call with IRCC. They said that they haven't received any internal directive on existing applications like us and the files will remain on hold indefinitely.

Many of these call agents won't even admit that these files are on hold. Well that's changing.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020

No kidding, is this some kind of joke to these IRCC people?

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@legalfalcon . So we got a mail through our representative today. "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Please note
that this letter pertains to your overseas dependent(s). Passport(s) for dependent(s) should be submitted
within 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence
status. As the primary applicant, you will be contacted separately by your local IRCC office in regard to
your landing appointment.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, or if there has been a change in your family configuration, please inform the Vancouver office immediately by email to: IRCC.VCR-EPUQuestion￾QuestionUTE-VCR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. @legalfalcon do you think is advisable for me the dependants to go ahead and submit passport at my Visa office?? Who else has received this same mail pls.

Reactions: gps2089

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
@legalfalcon . So we got a mail through our representative today. "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Please note
that this letter pertains to your overseas dependent(s). Passport(s) for dependent(s) should be submitted
within 30 days after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence
status. As the primary applicant, you will be contacted separately by your local IRCC office in regard to
your landing appointment.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, or if there has been a change in your family configuration, please inform the Vancouver office immediately by email to: IRCC.VCR-EPUQuestion￾QuestionUTE-VCR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. @legalfalcon do you think is advisable for me the dependants to go ahead and submit passport at my Visa office?? Who else has received this same mail pls.

@Yubsco I was asked to submit my dependent passport on 12th May 2021. She submitted her passport on 18th May 2021 and still in process since 19th May 2021. On 20th May 2021 I was asked to pay RPRF. Since then there is no news. I did not received COPR for myself even I am inland but my spouse is outland.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@Yubsco I was asked to submit my dependent passport on 12th May 2021. She submitted her passport on 18th May 2021 and still in process since 19th May 2021. On 20th May 2021 I was asked to pay RPRF. Since then there is no news. I did not received COPR for myself even I am inland but my spouse is outland.
Wow.. that's taking a long time. Am in a confused state now. I don't know if I should submit my passport too and wait or I should wait till my wife gets her PR.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Wow.. that's taking a long time. Am in a confused state now. I don't know if I should submit my passport too and wait or I should wait till my wife gets her PR.
@Yubsco In my opinion, you should not wait. Ask your spouse to submit passport and photos. For you I think they will contact you so you have to wait.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
@Yubsco In my opinion, you should not wait. Ask your spouse to submit passport and photos. For you I think they will contact you so you have to wait.
Aiit... Thanks. My spouse is in Canada at the moment, what's the process to submit passport and photos.