Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I received my GCMS notes,AoR: 23 Nov 2020 Dependent outland India and it says:
Group Name: 1
Created date: 2020/6/04
Updated date: 2021/06/09
Name: CN COVID PACE
Type: PR- Other.

That means our file will be processed per this new group?
Wat does it mean?wat n when they ll process our application as corona ll never gone from roots.

Ommatch

Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Wat does it mean?wat n when they ll process our application as corona ll never gone from roots.
No idea, I was wondering what does it mean?
My security is not started and rest all passed and the final notes say:File approval pending.

Ommatch

Aug 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Mine is 28 Jan 2021 .so I can say when I ll receive my gcms it show in process .nothing much .
No we can't say, ppl from 2021 AoR are getting their application processed faster as compared to 2020 AoR.
You might see approved status in your gcms notes.

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I want to share some good news with you.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7967149/covid-fully-vaccinated-canadians-quarantine-border/?utm_source=notification

“Another change that was announced is that individuals approved for permanent residence are now able to travel to Canada as of Monday.” ”Previously, foreign nationals who held a valid Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) issued after March 18, 2020 could only come to Canada if they were coming from the U.S. to settle permanently in Canada.“

It seems like everyone who has the PPR is now able to enter Canada which means IRCC no longer has to hold the application that involves outland dependent(s).

Hopefully we can start to see signaficant movement soon.
Hello I have 1 Outland depedent (kid 4 years), 1 inland dependent (spouse). June 19 I got emailed confirmation from Hamilton visa office. I replied and told them that my kid is in india.
Today I got a reply that they cannot finalize my landing process as I have Outland dependent and they are keeping it on hold until travel restrictions are lift.

• Sad
Reactions: shredder

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello I have 1 Outland depedent (kid 4 years), 1 inland dependent (spouse). June 19 I got emailed confirmation from Hamilton visa office. I replied and told them that my kid is in india.
Today I got a reply that they cannot finalize my landing process as I have Outland dependent and they are keeping it on hold until travel restrictions are lift.
@Sukhvaas I think now you should reply them back and tell them about this news and ask them them to finalize your application.

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
Did you got your ecopr? Mine is same case but I received my ecopr waiting for ppr for dependent child and reason is same bcoz of travel restrictions. Please update us if you get any reply. Thank you

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Did you got your ecopr? Mine is same case but I received my ecopr waiting for ppr for dependent child and reason is same bcoz of travel restrictions. Please update us if you get any reply. Thank you
No we have not got anything yet. Officer just said to wait until travel restrictions.