Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
@Nanos My AOR February 2021 and I also got a PPR for my spouse a month ago and she submitted her passport 3 weeks ago but no response since then. What reason they gave you when they refused it? and how did you found it?
Which country are your dependents?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Aor is March 4th 2021
Vo ottawa but got portal mail from Vancouver IRCC
This was quite fast, Our AOR is 9 OCT 2020, no PPR no portal mail nothing..

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
YEs, there is a mechanism for that, and as some countries are opening up, IRCC has started issuing PPRs and cOPRs to PA in canada and outland dependents.
Do you know which countries?

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
Guys I have a question

AOR Dec 2 , 2019

I came back to my country last year in december 2020.

Now I am planning to stay in my country and thinking to come back after PR. I am not thinking about to apply bridge work permit.

My work permit will expire next month July 14, 2021. I am optimistic and thinking of PR in september or october.

My question is do I need to change my address? And how can i change my address from canada to my home country. And what documents i need to change my address.

Thanks

Fatema53

Jun 4, 2020
@ChefNirmal did u get any update after sending email to PR Confirmation Portal?
Is your spouse outland?
Whats ur AOR?
Do u know anyone who received CoPR with spouse outland through out the application?
My husband have received an email to send Date Of Entry and all detail to IRCC after that they will issue some credentials.

I am still outland and dont have any visa to travel to Canada, wondering about IRCC is still approving inland applicant with outland spouse?

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes,

14th June 2021 - I have Recieved PR Confirmation email from IRCC on 14th June 2021 (Replied back saying Principal Applicant in Canada and Dependant in USA along with other details like email address and last port of entry etc and chose Option B for separate accounts).
(Note: IRCC Email mentions the PR confirmation portal works when both Principal applicant and Dependant is in Canada). Hence we were expecting COPR for Principal Applicant and PPR for Depandant.

20th June 2021 - Myself and husband received separate emails with PR portal credentials and asked us to provide the address and submit the photo.

Can you please help us on how to proceed further?
1. As a Principal Applicant Can I provide the address and submit the photo as I am living in Canada so that I can get a COPR and PR Card?
2. My husband is working in USA and has a visiting visa for Canada, Can he come to Canada and confirm the address and submit photo for COPR and PR Card? Do you see any issues by taking this approach?
3. Once he is in Canada and applied for PR Card, If receiving the PR Card is getting delayed, Can he travel back to USA before getting PR card?
4. Or could you please suggest any other approach that we need to follow as the Dependant hasn't recieved any passport request and portal credentials is valid only for 7 days?

Kindly please help on this.

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
@ChefNirmal did u get any update after sending email to PR Confirmation Portal?
Is your spouse outland?
Whats ur AOR?
Do u know anyone who received CoPR with spouse outland through out the application?
My husband have received an email to send Date Of Entry and all detail to IRCC after that they will issue some credentials.

I am still outland and dont have any visa to travel to Canada, wondering about IRCC is still approving inland applicant with outland spouse?
Hi Fatema
Exact Same issuer here My AOR was March 2021 got email asking for details where we have to mention if dependent outland or not and choose Option A or B... I send that mail after that no news... I even called IRCC to ask if my application is on hold due to outland dependent. they answered vaguely but poining that since my dependent is outside i wount be able to log in...
I send the email on June 3rd Still waiting no reply... And I am sure they wont due to the new unoffical rule of not issuing COPR to people with dependent out of Canada.

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
This is such a stupid decision by IRCC. They say they prioritize applications for family reunification cases. But they won't process the ones with outland dependents. That does not make any sense. Inland applicants with outland dependents apply for PR so that they can be together as a 'family'. Which smartass came up with the idea of holding these applications? I am seriously curious to know...

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
To all,
Can we think of starting a Twitter campaign for our issue?
If we 50-60 people come together and make some hashtag trending, it will make impact in some days.
Nowadays twitter is very powerful way to put your opinion direct in front of government officials.
I am all in for it.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
To all,
If we 50-60 people come together and make some hashtag trending, it will make impact in some days.
Nowadays twitter is very powerful way to put your opinion direct in front of government officials.
We have tried doing that few months ago .. didn’t worked out however if you are willing to do it there is no harm in it .

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
To all,
We have tried much more than that. Even news paper covered it but nothing happened and IRCC has just decided to bury their head in sand. It seems like that we are at a point where we have to make a choice whether our jobs in Canada is more important or our family.

Reactions: F@l and gps2089

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Another change that was announced is that individuals approved for permanent residence are now able to travel to Canada as of Monday.

Previously, foreign nationals who held a valid Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) issued after March 18, 2020 could only come to Canada if they were coming from the U.S. to settle permanently in Canada

https://globalnews.ca/news/7967149/covid-fully-vaccinated-canadians-quarantine-border/