+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Naomiiiii

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys, for those of you that your medical expired how long did it take before it was extended? Was any inbound applicant (PA) asked to retake medical? Mine has expired and when I ordered for GCMS it says "***OFFICER REVIEW*** Application pending MEDs re-assessment for PA". My medical changed from passed to in progress. Is anyone in same situation as me? I'm also inbound PA with outbound dependent

LeoG1992

Apr 11, 2021
Hi guys, for those of you that your medical expired how long did it take before it was extended? Was any inbound applicant (PA) asked to retake medical? Mine has expired and when I ordered for GCMS it says "***OFFICER REVIEW*** Application pending MEDs re-assessment for PA". My medical changed from passed to in progress. Is anyone in same situation as me? I'm also inbound PA with outbound dependent
I had the same at the end of last year when I asked for extending my wife's COPR and VISA, both of us were asked to pay and retake the medical exam

Jayboy1

Jun 9, 2021
A week or two

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Yeah they did issued copr for me and my spouse(inland) but haven’t issued any kind of approval for my Outland dependent son. When called ircc they said bcoz of travel restrictions.
Hi Usha, could you please share with us some details regarding your file
1. Which was your local Visa office?
2. When did you receive your 1st email from IRCC?
3. When Did you receive your credential login email?
4. when did you receive your ECOPR?
5. Is your son Minor?
It would be of great help to us as I have 1 dependent in India (Spouse)