+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

LeoG1992

Apr 11, 2021
Hopefully we will get good news. AoR January 2018,as single applicant ,added spouse May 2019, still waiting for PR with outland dependant. Totally hopeless
Don't lose hope, I am exactly like you, AOR OCT 2018 as single, added spouse Oct 2019, my wife got COPR and I got landing interview at the end of March 2020 but my landing interview got cancelled due to covid and she cannot come due to approved after March 18th. Raised lots of webforms and emailed the local office so many times, redo both medical exams, redo biometric for her and I even need to pay and apply for 2 work permits extensions. Just got landed this week and have booked a flight ticket for her. I think yours is pretty close. If you know which office holds your file probably you want to contact them again.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Tha
Don't lose hope, I am exactly like you, AOR OCT 2018 as single, added spouse Oct 2019, my wife got COPR and I got landing interview at the end of March 2020 but my landing interview got cancelled due to covid and she cannot come due to approved after March 18th. Raised lots of webforms and emailed the local office so many times, redo both medical exams, redo biometric for her and I even need to pay and apply for 2 work permits extensions. Just got landed this week and have booked a flight ticket for her. I think yours is pretty close. If you know which office holds your file probably you want to contact them again.
thanks for encouraging words, I got some hope and InshAllah next good news may be for us. Our office is vancouver

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
Yes Me too from Vancouver Local Office Replied to the mail on June 3rd... Still waiting no reponse yet My Spouse is Outland
I am happy to see this. I did not receive any such email but I am getting hope after seeing people are getting some response. I hope you will get good news.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Yeah they did issued copr for me and my spouse(inland) but did issued any kind of approval for my Outland dependent son. When called ircc they said bcoz of travel restrictions.
@Usha_gill I hope your son gets the PPR soon. My situation totally opposite to you. I got a PPR for my outland dependent 5 weeks ago where clearly in a blue text they said;

The processing of your application is almost complete. To move forward in processing, please refer to the instructions below to submit passports from your family member(s) abroad. IRCC will contact you soon with next steps.

But no COPR for me. I am inland applicant with outland dependent. Because of travel restriction, my spouse hasn't got her passport back yet. It's been almost a month now.

Usha_gill

Apr 2, 2021
@Usha_gill I hope your son gets the PPR soon. My situation totally opposite to you. I got a PPR for my outland dependent 5 weeks ago where clearly in a blue text they said;

The processing of your application is almost complete. To move forward in processing, please refer to the instructions below to submit passports from your family member(s) abroad. IRCC will contact you soon with next steps.

But no COPR for me. I am inland applicant with outland dependent. Because of travel restriction, my spouse hasn't got her passport back yet. It's been almost a month now.
I know this is very stressful situation. I hope you get your copr soon. I hope everyone with Outland dependents gets their file processed soon bcoz I understand the feeling of being away from loved ones. Every single day is getting so hard for me thinking that when I will be able to meet my son and lead normal life.

Reactions: mem.ar=June

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Yes Me too from Vancouver Local Office Replied to the mail on June 3rd... Still waiting no reponse yet My Spouse is Outland
Hey. Did you get any response? I received another email from CIC to confirm whether I am in Canada or not my last entry date and port of entry.

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
Hello Guys,
Anyone here who has added Spouse post AOR and still waiting for BIL letter for dependent? I have been waiting since last 6 months and no updates.

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Hello,
I received a request to confirm my spouse's and my current address. Did anyone else receive it?
Hi,
I am in the same boat, they have asked me for an address update for all the applicants on file 3 months back, I did update right away but nothing heard from them yet. So frustrating.