+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
What proofs are needed? In my case I just provided marriage certificate. Was I supposed to provide something else as well?
They had a whole questionnaire for both me and my spouse asking to describe our relationship, when we met and the timeline of our marriage. Proof of communication, pictures and tickets for when we had travelled.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is that even a thing? Are IRCC is issuing COPR for inland and holding the outland dependants? @legalfalcon
YEs, there is a mechanism for that, and as some countries are opening up, IRCC has started issuing PPRs and cOPRs to PA in canada and outland dependents.

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Wanted to know anyone with dependent in India got COPR and PPR for dependents? My 2 year old son is stuck in India :(

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Haven’t met my spouse since 2.5 years ...m eagerly waiting for that moment.. broken...24 months completed on my file...everything is passed... maybe next month medical will expire coz its been a year since we have done it...god knows when it’s done... its becoming so difficult to handle this stress
sorry to hear that......was your application paper based or express entry....what is the reason for delay

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
sorry to hear that......was your application paper based or express entry....what is the reason for delay
Its paper based and the reason may be outland dependent

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
They had a whole questionnaire for both me and my spouse asking to describe our relationship, when we met and the timeline of our marriage. Proof of communication, pictures and tickets for when we had travelled.
Did you submitted your file as single applicant and then added spouse?
Because if that is the case then immigration office wants ti know whether marriage is genuine or not

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Did you submitted your file as single applicant and then added spouse?
Because if that is the case then immigration office wants ti know whether marriage is genuine or not
No, submitted for both me and my spouse. I had also applied for his visitor visa and SOWP earlier which was refused.

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
hi everyone, I just checked the automatic response when we sent web form for AL

Can my family member in Canada send the request on my behalf ? If you are a foreign national wishing to come to Canada, you should send your own request and include the email address associated with your IRCC account, if you have one. If a request comes from a different email address we cannot respond unless you provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form to authorize the person to act on your behalf.

- for my wife SOWP , we used representative email because he applied for us , but for AL , we used my wife email
Is that ok ? Are there anyone receive AL has the same case like me ?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hopefully we will get good news. AoR January 2018,as single applicant ,added spouse May 2019, still waiting for PR with outland dependant. Totally hopeless