+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
They don’t hold the files when it’s under process .. they hold it when it’s ready for approval. Most of us in this group have their process completed 6 months ago and file is ready for approval but COPR is not granted to due to travel restrictions.
Okay okay I didn’t know about this . So that we means we are receiving virtual landing email as others?
Thanks

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
I received a request to confirm my spouse's and my current address. Did anyone else receive it?
@nurzohra I think they asked you this because if both of you are in Canada, they will send you a COPR otherwise you might have to until the travel restrictions are lifted.

In my case my dependent got a PPR a month ago but no news after.

Harshal Bagul

Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys,
My details:
Principle CEC applicant and Spouse (Outland)
AOR 28th Oct 2020
All stages passed when I last checked with IRCC over the phone
Ordered GCMS 1 month

Just now received the GCMS notes

Labels:
RECEIVED: Incoming Correspondence from Montreal Call Centre created on 2021/04/19 Other reqs created. Assigned to officer AB147123 for review
For: CPC-O Item Provided: Client enquiry re: biometrics. - IMM 5825 x 2 Lang: Eng eDoc# ******** Created on 2021/06/03

IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS Should the applicant not landbefore the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application

Created on 2021/05/27

Assessments
Eligibility:passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical:passed
Info Sharing:Complete Other Reqs:Not Started
Final:

Can you please guys guide me on my GCMS notes that what is the other request? and Am I close to the approval of my PR?

New to this group so please required guidance :)
Thanks a ton in advance.

nurzohra

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
I don't know if you have already posted it here.. but can please summarize your timeline including VO if possible. Thanks
AOR- July 28th, 2020
Got a request to submit additional forms and development of relationship questionnaire along with our photos and my last entry date and port on April 30th, 2021
And just today my representative email that CIC had requested to confirm our address.

Reactions: shredder and drms

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
AOR- July 28th, 2020
Got a request to submit additional forms and development of relationship questionnaire along with our photos and my last entry date and port on April 30th, 2021
And just today my representative email that CIC had requested to confirm our address.

Sounds like they're finalizing your application. What is your VO ?