+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
hi everyone
i got bio letter today for spouse she in india. All VAC in india are closed at this time we have have 90 days to complete this. but what if we can not get it done by the deadline.

Please help

Jayboy1

Jun 9, 2021
hi everyone
i got bio letter today for spouse she in india. All VAC in india are closed at this time we have have 90 days to complete this. but what if we can not get it done by the deadline.

Please help
That shouldn’t be an issue, just raise a webform to inform IRCC

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone
My Aor march 15
1 inland dependent(spouse). 1 Outland (kid 4 years old)
Called ircc on june 4 Agent said everything has been passed we will communicate with your representative as soon as possible. But haven’t received anything yet.
Does anyone know how long does it take to receive golden email.

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
hi everyone

Please help
Can you share your timeline please?

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
Hello everyone
My Aor march 15
Called ircc on june 4 Agent said everything has been passed we will communicate with your representative as soon as possible. But haven’t received anything yet.
Are you AOR march 2020 or 2021?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone
My Aor march 15
@Sukhvaas The problem is the outland dependent. I received PPR a month ago but I haven't heard anything after. I am inland and 1 outland dependent.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone
My Aor march 15
There are still many candidates from 2019 and 2020 so I think it will take a long time. Honestly, if we are lucky then we might get it in 2021 or else 2022..I am sick of this BS

Reactions: F@l

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi @Whateverman , have you received copr? I’m in a similar situation but AOR is January 2021. We got PPR for my spouse but ircc refused to stamp her passport & finalize our application.
@Nanos My AOR February 2021 and I also got a PPR for my spouse a month ago and she submitted her passport 3 weeks ago but no response since then. What reason they gave you when they refused it? and how did you found it?

athy

Jul 28, 2017
@Nanos My AOR February 2021 and I also got a PPR for my spouse a month ago and she submitted her passport 3 weeks ago but no response since then. What reason they gave you when they refused it? and how did you found it?
Hi,
Can u give some more details ,
R u inland applicant and ur spouse outland.
Did u get copr and ur spouse ppr.

I'm also in same situation my husband is in canada and I'm in india ,we got portal mail on june 2nd but no progress afterwards.