10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
hello guys,
i got a good news so i got DM on 26th of april 2020 and today 30th i got COPR for myself still waiting for PPR for my husband back home.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
hello guys,
i got a good news so i got DM on 26th of april 2020 and today 30th i got COPR for myself still waiting for PPR for my husband back home.
Thats awesome!! Congratulations!! In which country does your spouse reside?
I also wanted to ask you if you got an email asking to redo your medicals after they expired, or if you did it yourself by choice?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Thats awesome!! Congratulations!! In which country does your spouse reside?
I also wanted to ask you if you got an email asking to redo your medicals after they expired, or if you did it yourself by choice?
my spouse resides in Nigeria. I did it upfront feb 8th 2021 after my medical expired since oct 2020 and i didnt hear from them.

parthCA

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Its more due to uncertainty rather than incompetency. The covid-related rules were created haphazardly and in the process, some people got lucky and others got unlucky. Unfortunately, we are the unlucky ones. The rules are so stupid that I have seen entire families walking into Canada on work permit right in the middle of covid crisis so easily, but somehow our spouses are a danger.
Truth spoken. This makes my blood boil. Why don't they just say that we want to earn money so we are letting students come but not PR applicants meantime i paid $30,000 in taxes. Everything passed. Four time called. It's been three years since I came. Feels like my marriage falling apart and can't explain stuff anymore to my family members.

• Sad
Reactions: F@l and Zeekeem

Bmk_

Apr 24, 2021
Hi,
I am applying for bowp (open permit) and currently I am on pgwp that is supposed to be open permit as well. Now in the application they are asking me to attach original offer letter and information about prospective employer. Is this normal for all in this situation?
I mean if it's open permit, why ask employer information?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi,
I am applying for bowp (open permit) and currently I am on pgwp that is supposed to be open permit as well. Now in the application they are asking me to attach original offer letter and information about prospective employer. Is this normal for all in this situation?

Thanks
Just write down not applicable. When you fill the questionnaire make sure you said no when they ask you about job letter. No need to mention about job.

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi,

Thanks
Some sections not applicable on bridging open work permit. Acknowledge letter and pnp letter must be attached if you need more information feel free to contact me.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
my spouse resides in Nigeria. I did it upfront feb 8th 2021 after my medical expired since oct 2020 and i didnt hear from them.
Wow... Congratulations. Am also a dependent leaving in Nigeria. Yesterday I got a mail to redo the medicals after they have expired. I wish I did an upfront cus right now bookings are not really available. Once again congratulations

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Wow... Congratulations. Am also a dependent leaving in Nigeria. Yesterday I got a mail to redo the medicals after they have expired. I wish I did an upfront cus right now bookings are not really available. Once again congratulations
Hi
Did you get request for your spouse also??