Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Guys- if I am applying for visitor(TRV) visa on behalf of my 1.5-year-old daughter. What do I select under “are you giving someone access to your applications”?
CEC inland with 2 dependants (Outland)
AOR Aug 4, 2020
VO Ottawa
Med PASS Sep 24, 2020
BIL Pass Nov 30, 2020
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started
Information Sharing - Complete

kidguy

Apr 6, 2021
I am an Inland CEC applicant and my PR got approved . At the time of approval my wife was on vacation , and as a dependent she travelled to my home country on Open work permit . Is it true that PR for primary applicant will not be approved until the dependent travel back to Canada ? Also can she travel back with her open work permit ?

kidguy

Apr 6, 2021
I am an Inland CEC applicant and my PR got approved . At the time of approval my wife was on vacation , and as a dependent she travelled to my home country on Open work permit . Is it true that PR for primary applicant will not be approved until the dependent travel back to Canada ? Also can she travel back with her open work permit ? Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated .

Reactions: shredder

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, please i need suggestions on how to proceed with a TRV application for my spouse and 5 year old daughter. I already applied for my PGWP extension which as been approved so i guess adding them to that application is rather impossible.

1) When filling the form under edetails of visit category, what do you suggest i put in "indicate how long you plan to stay"
2) Also since this is not planned, my husband (outland) will not be able to use his bank statement so is it advisable to use mine (inland) reflecting canadian dollars ?

Please this is urgent as i am trying to submit the profile before my spouse's mediical expires in May

Thanks so much

Kamal Kang

Jan 27, 2016
Guys, I applied for my husband's TRV and sent prioritize the application email. They refused the request by saying this is optional. Why this is not considered under non-discretionary, I have no idea. I am devastated don't know what to do.

Application submitted - March 31st
email sent- April 1st
refused - April 8th.
Application still under process.

please guys suggest what should we do.

Thank you.

dkdk1234

Oct 13, 2020
I received my eCOPR today - April-08-2021
AOR - Apr-29-2020
Principle applicant wife outland (INDIA) non-accompanying
Everything passed on CIC April-08-2021
Biometrics - December-2-2020
Everything passed (GU) - March-20-2021 (no change on any process)
Email for Portal credential - March-27-2021
Information provided for credential - March-28-2021
Login Credential - March-29-2021
Everything Uploaded - March-29-2021
File approved on CIC - April-08-2021
eCOPR on pr portal - April-08-2021

Finally wait is over now I have to wait for PR card. Hang in there guys you will get the PR soon. Good luck everyone. I hope this will help you.

Nov 21, 2020
AOR - Apr-29-2020

Finally wait is over now I have to wait for PR card. Hang in there guys you will get the PR soon. Good luck everyone. I hope this will help you.
Congratulations @dkdk1234! It took them 12 months to process your PR! :eek:

Quick question - your wife was not part of your PR application, correct?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
AOR - Apr-29-2020

Hi, If someone has accompanying spouse (outland), is it possible to get copr for the primary applicant first and wait for the spouse copr later (e.g. after covid)?

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello friends,

I requested for Travel Authorization from IRCC for My spouse. They just sent a authorization EMail.
She need to Show this Email as a proof of Authorization or will be getting any letter document from IRCC?
just the email

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
hi everyone, i am actively following the instagram and twitter page. i would love to share my story in video form but i am camera shy. hence, i have attached my story below: I know its long but its worth reading. @iravlad

My name is 'Tola , a 27 year old mother and wife who as not seen her family in 28 months and a total of 52 months from first entry date been December 3rd,2016. I have been separated from my first daughter ( currently 5 years old) for 4 years. I left her with her father at the age of 1 due to her visa denied and reason been “ not convinced she was going to leave at the end of her stay” .My husband as also been deprived of a father daughter relationship with our second child who as only spent a total of 3 months with her father since she was born in 2017 ( she will be 4 years old in May).

I submitted an express entry (CEC) application June 3rd 2020 and based on my recent gcms note and call to cic few days ago, there as been no movement on my application since October 15, 2020. I am part of the express entry category separated for years from immediate family. This delay in application processing as caused and still causing my family a lot of money and time in therapy just to keep sane. The distance is destroying me and as began to take a toll on my youngest daughter. She as developed difficulty in relating with people as she does not have any kid her age to relate with. Covid is a trying time for us all and how nice would it be if she had her sister here as a playmate.

I am currently battling depression and anxiety with no immediate nor extended family to help me get through it. Covid restricted my travel plan to visit my family in 2020 and after moving the plan to 2021, I was hit by the hotel quarantine rule of $2000 which I can not afford hence, another opportunity cut shut right in my eyes. My family is an integral part of my life. However, being physically away for so long as deprived me a chance to raise my first daughter and my husband a chance to be a father to our second daughter. The painful thing is we don’t know when this will end and seeing applications get processed in 2 months while someone like me is been told (by cic representative) all I need is for the officer in charge of my file to verify my biometrics so as to move the application to the next stage (security).

Please, kindly help me in whichever way you can. I just want to see my kids grow up together, be a mother to both of them and a wife to my young husband who also doesn’t deserve this. Please help me to reunite with my family.

Thank You
sorry, Tola, just saw your post. This forum has not been sending me the notifications with the updates on our thread since the end of March. I thought there was a silence here until I checked by myself today. Posted your heartbreaking story, thank you for sharing. There is so much pain that IRCC is guilty of. I just do not understand how can they be so hard-hearted. We are all humans after all

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021
@kidguy yes thats true you can email them as they will provide travel exemption letter and then she can come to canada also i am bringing my wife to canada in may i got approved in travel authorization exemption good luck

but i have question how can your pr get approved even your dependent is outside did you give your dependant address as in canada ?

once she come back to canada do not forget to update her address as she in canada they will process your file after that IRCC agent told me like that.

kidguy

Apr 6, 2021
@kidguy yes thats true you can email them as they will provide travel exemption letter and then she can come to canada also i am bringing my wife to canada in may i got approved in travel authorization exemption good luck

but i have question how can your pr get approved even your dependent is outside did you give your dependant address as in canada ?

once she come back to canada do not forget to update her address as she in canada they will process your file after that IRCC agent told me like that.
She had to travel to India due to some family medical emergency . Do you know how long it will take for them to process once she is landed and after informing them ?