+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Could be. My pgwp is experiencing in 7 months. Was about 7 months 20 days to expire when we submitted the application.

Planning to do bowp and sowp together once she lands in Canada
Should I go for BOWP and try a shot at that authorization letter again or file her SOWP with my BOWP together?

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Should I go for BOWP and try a shot at that authorization letter again or file her SOWP with my BOWP together?
Really wish I could suggest you something. But I'm no expert when it comes to immigration.

Best option as i see for you now is do BOWP and wait patiently. Having multiple applications PR, visitors and SOWP make it messy and IRCC end up rejecting both visitors and SOWP. Intent for SOWP and visitors is different from what i see. If our intent from these applications are not aligned, that might end up becoming a good enough reason for rejection.

If you plan for sowp, make sure you justice she has potential to find a job here with her experience letter, educational qualification, etc.,; + You being able to provide $ support until she secures a job. If visitors visa provide sufficient funds / means of funds (like inland residents employment confirmation, payslip) for support.

There are many expert immigration users in this forum. I suggest you get their insight rather than from me.

Reactions: tajindertj

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
yes i would. My wife lost her father in september. We were helpless and I couldnt see her. She was devastated and in this crucial time I couldnt be with her. We havnt met still due to this stupid restrictions. I will make one on Sunday and will post the same day.
Its putting yourself out there. I know its difficult but 10-15 videos on twitter comments will surely gain attention.
Just can't find words. Feel so sorry for you and your wife. We need to somehow change this inhuman system

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
You started it all, let me remind you:). And we should not stop
So many wonderful briefs and suggestions. It’s heartbreaking to know what’s going on with family members being separated. It’s such a disappointment with how poorly IRCC handled the situation. I still couldn’t get over the fact that Canadians and PR traveled to Caribbean countries during the holiday season whereas family members of temporary residents struggled to get travel authorizations. I wish IRCC could adopt some of the suggestions immediately if they were ever in their right mind.

one541

Nov 25, 2020
Does your spouse has employment back home?
May be there is something missing in your emall / application causing the delay.
She is a partner in a Law Firm in Bangalore. She has an extensive travel history, did her studies in the UK and India.
I am not sure what else I can add in my email. What do you think might be missing?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
So many wonderful briefs and suggestions. It’s heartbreaking to know what’s going on with family members being separated. It’s such a disappointment with how poorly IRCC handled the situation. I still couldn’t get over the fact that Canadians and PR traveled to Caribbean countries during the holiday season whereas family members of temporary residents struggled to get travel authorizations. I wish IRCC could adopt of the suggestions immediately if they were ever in their right mind.
Hoping for the same

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
She is a partner in a Law Firm in Bangalore. She has an extensive travel history, did her studies in the UK and India.
I am not sure what else I can add in my email. What do you think might be missing?
How long have you known each other? And for how long have you been married?
In my case it was over a year of long distance relationship and 4 months from the date of marriage. We wrote about the timeline of our relationship for 4 to 5 lines.

May be your letters (purpose of visit, invitation letter) is missing something to justify your relationship, travel requirement / Non-Discretionary, her longterm intent or something else completely.

Since you are a PR, you need to justify your relationship very strongly.

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
AOR: 31sep 2020
Primary : inland , Dependent: Outland
Current status: medical and eligibility clear, background check in process.
My husband is planning to shift to a new house and planning to switch his job. Do I need to inform IRCC about his address change and job switch?

Nov 21, 2020

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question.. if anyone could help.

I am applying for BOWP and in the list for documents, there is no "Family Information form (IMM5707)". However, according to others experiences and some "step by step" guides, I have seen that it is one of the required documents. Has anyone faced that issue?

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question.. if anyone could help.

I am applying for BOWP and in the list for documents, there is no "Family Information form (IMM5707)". However, according to others experiences and some "step by step" guides, I have seen that it is one of the required documents. Has anyone faced that issue?
I haven’t apply for mine but I think on your document checklist you should have the form for family information