+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Pradeep.orca

Dec 3, 2019
I am working in Canada on work permit and want to bring my family. My wife’s and daughter’s trv expired and my son’s trv valid till June 26th and travel plan is may 1st week . Can I apply for trv for my son before it expires. Can you please advise . My Pr is on hold since my family not in Canada like all in this group and Ircc allows trv and travel for immediate family members and want to try this

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
What exactly do they want as non-discretionary reasons? They want to see that spouse visit is short term for a month or so. Or spouse wants to move in with husband for long and wait for PR application to approve? What exactly they are looking for.
My wife is working in India.
We wrote our Letters and email stating our long term intent is to immigrate to Canada via Express entry, quoted our December 2020 AOR and my pgwp status . Mentioned this covid travel restrictions and no clear visibility on visa processing timelines is causing lot of mental stress and panic attacks with restless nights, putting both professional career and personal life on stake. Quoting this we requested for TRV and stated my wife will move to Canada and stay as temporary resident in Canada (resigning from her job in India). until there is an final decision on our PR application or as long as IRCC would permit her to stay in Canada. Upon expiry of visitors status and no scope for renewal / change of residential status to worker or PR, she would move back to India.

Reactions: tajindertj

Canada Job aspire

Jun 26, 2020
We wrote our Letters and email stating our long term intent is to immigrate to Canada via Express entry, quoted our December 2020 AOR and my pgwp status . Mentioned this covid travel restrictions and no clear visibility on visa processing timelines is causing lot of mental stress and panic attacks with restless nights, putting both professional career and personal life on stake. Quoting this we requested for TRV and stated my wife will move to Canada and stay as temporary resident in Canada (resigning from her job in India). until there is an final decision on our PR application or as long as IRCC would permit her to stay in Canada. Upon expiry of visitors status and no scope for renewal / change of residential status to worker or PR, she would move back to India.
When you applied your TRV? and where should we attach those letters?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Thanks a ton. My work permit w is expiring in 3.5 months. Do you think that might be the reason our TRV was put on hold? Should I apply for BOWP and again email them? will they remove hold or I need to redo Visitor application?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I have signed the signature. and I am ready to go to whatever extent we need to, tell me if you want a video,
Great. Do appreciate if you send the video with your family immigration delay story. Let me know when you are ready to send it or if you have any questions concerning recording

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Do u think we should post these videos on Marco Mendicino's twitter? to gain more attention? or even IRCC's? Is it a good option?
Sure. Every step we can take and actually take is a good option. Will you make your video do that we can share your family story?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Sure. Every step we can take and actually take is a good option. Will you make your video do that we can share your family story?
yes i would. My wife lost her father in september. We were helpless and I couldnt see her. She was devastated and in this crucial time I couldnt be with her. We havnt met still due to this stupid restrictions. I will make one on Sunday and will post the same day.
Its putting yourself out there. I know its difficult but 10-15 videos on twitter comments will surely gain attention.

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
When you applied your TRV? and where should we attach those letters?
Feb 28/ march 1 visitors visa submitted, sent email a week after, got approval and authorization letter for travel on march 9th. Waiting for stamping now.

Mentioned in following document
Invitation letter
Purpose of visit
Body of the email sent to ircc

Also attached sponsor letter from me for financial support and proof of financial support

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks a ton. My work permit w is expiring in 3.5 months. Do you think that might be the reason our TRV was put on hold? Should I apply for BOWP and again email them? will they remove hold or I need to redo Visitor application?
Could be. My pgwp is experiencing in 7 months. Was about 7 months 20 days to expire when we submitted the application.

Planning to do bowp and sowp together once she lands in Canada