+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
guys, updates for today. Sent letters to shadow Conservative party immigration minister Jasraj Singh Hallan, he is the vice-chair of the Committee of the House of Commons as well, to Christine Normandin, vice-chair of the Committee and she was the last one to stand for copr holders to be allowed to come to Canada, sent to O'Toole as well. But its just letters and no feedback guaranteed as we know. Also gathered our signatures into the table with more columns. Please, fill in the additional details if you do not mind sharing more on your PR case. it's here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VAcrcuDC3YEwwu97eNRlPI10a4hW6bJ9/view?usp=sharing.
And we need to decide how far we are ready to go and if this is far enough, what would you say about creating our group accounts on FB, Twitter and Instagram to post there our stories - short video up to 1-minute length where any of us may tell what his family has been breaking through since the start of the immigration. I think it will help us to draw media attention. Journalists prefer live short stories rather than letters even written in the most heartbreaking way. when messaging them we will be giving them a link to our accounts with videos and it will be rather illustrative. we need our common efforts so that results could be reached. otherwise, we risk coming nowhere very fast as we did before and this is very frustrating
I'm trying to update my case download in the system how it will show back online.

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I'm trying to update my case download in the system how it will show back online.
if you are trying to edit using the phone you may not be allowed as you need to download the google doc app first. you can also PM me here your details and will add them by myself

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I just updated mine and I am okay to Social Media. I only have Instagram.thanks @iravlad for putting this together
read your update, feel so sorry for you and your husband. Totally relate, our lives are on such a tough hold.

• Sad
Reactions: F@l

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
F@l tajindertj
great that you are in, our media activity will start with the stories of 3 of our families then (including mine). By the moment we have 99 signatures under our petition, I hope many of them will join us later. I will create today accounts on social media and give a link in our google doc, in the "UPD" section. And you guys, please email me short (up to 1 min) videos telling your family's PR delay story. It would be great if you send a text version of your video as well so that I am able to put the subtitles on it. It would be more convenient for viewers as a lot of them watch videos on social media in silent mode just reading the subtitles. Please try to record your videos this Thursday or Friday. we need to buckle down at once as so much time has already been spent away from our families. I will leave email address for sending videos in our google doc at the UPD section as well

Last edited:
Reactions: tajindertj

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
guys, updates for today. Sent letters to shadow Conservative party immigration minister Jasraj Singh Hallan, he is the vice-chair of the Committee of the House of Commons as well, to Christine Normandin, vice-chair of the Committee and she was the last one to stand for copr holders to be allowed to come to Canada, sent to O'Toole as well. But its just letters and no feedback guaranteed as we know. Also gathered our signatures into the table with more columns. Please, fill in the additional details if you do not mind sharing more on your PR case. it's here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VAcrcuDC3YEwwu97eNRlPI10a4hW6bJ9/view?usp=sharing.
And we need to decide how far we are ready to go and if this is far enough, what would you say about creating our group accounts on FB, Twitter and Instagram to post there our stories - short video up to 1-minute length where any of us may tell what his family has been breaking through since the start of the immigration. I think it will help us to draw media attention. Journalists prefer live short stories rather than letters even written in the most heartbreaking way. when messaging them we will be giving them a link to our accounts with videos and it will be rather illustrative. we need our common efforts so that results could be reached. otherwise, we risk coming nowhere very fast as we did before and this is very frustrating
This is awesome work indeed. Up for social media let me know where to join.

Reactions: iravlad

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
F@l tajindertj
great that you are in, our media activity will start with the stories of 3 of our families then (including mine). By the moment we have 99 signatures under our petition, I hope many of them will join us later. I will create today accounts on social media and give a link in our google doc, in the "UPD" section. And you guys, please email me short (up to 1 min) videos telling your family's PR delay story. It would be great if you send a text version of your video as well so that I am able to put the subtitles on it. It would be more convenient for viewers as a lot of them watch videos on social media in silent mode just reading the subtitles. Please try to record your videos this Thursday or Friday. we need to buckle down at once as so much time has already been spent away from our families. I will leave email address for sending videos in our google doc at the UPD section as well
I will let you know about the video. I don’t like it but am willing to do whatever it takes

Reactions: iravlad

one541

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks!

PR application:
CEC class | Primary inland, dependent is in India
AOR - 3-Dec-2020
PA biometrics : 25-Jan-2021
Dep. biometrics: 25-Feb-2021

Visitors visa:
Application submission: 28-Feb-2021
Email to IRCC: 05-March-2021
Authorization letter, Approval & PPR: 08-March-2021

Submitted VFS webform for 2-way courier pickup from Chennai and waiting for VFS payment link.
Which email did you use to contact IRCC for the Visitor visa?

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello friends,

I requested for Travel Authorization from IRCC for My spouse. They just sent a authorization EMail.
She need to Show this Email as a proof of Authorization or will be getting any letter document from IRCC?
When did yiu send you request for travel authorizations? Thanks.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Reactions: Ankitbeladiya

sarvana92

Feb 24, 2020
I sent emails to this address multiple times. Been waiting for my wife's application to be processed since December, and they still haven't done anything. No clue why
Does your spouse has employment back home?
May be there is something missing in your emall / application causing the delay.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Does your spouse has employment back home?
May be there is something missing in your emall / application causing the delay.
What exactly do they want as non-discretionary reasons? They want to see that spouse visit is short term for a month or so. Or spouse wants to move in with husband for long and wait for PR application to approve? What exactly they are looking for.