+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
hi @legalfalcon please advise.
What should we do to bring IRCC attention towards processing Inland applicant with outland dependent
All our stages are completed yet application is purposely hold from approval. Its a stressful situation for us as we want to reunite with our family especially during this lockdown.
Should we collectively raise webforms or lodge a legal complaint or email them about our situation.
I know it is limited in what we can do besides waiting but as we see the third covid wave picking up. its hard to say 'travel restrictions' would be eased anytime soon.
Hope you understand.
Thank you

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
What should we do to bring IRCC attention towards processing Inland applicant with outland dependent
All our stages are completed yet application is purposely hold from approval. Its a stressful situation for us as we want to reunite with our family especially during this lockdown.
Should we collectively raise webforms or lodge a legal complaint or email them about our situation.
I know it is limited in what we can do besides waiting but as we see the third covid wave picking up. its hard to say 'travel restrictions' would be eased anytime soon.
Hope you understand.
Thank you
Totally agree. I sometimes wake up at nights and can not breath. I have not seen my husband since August 2019(((( it feels like a torture. Hanging for 18 months. This rope hurts so much. Sorry guys for complaining. But who would understand better

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Totally agree. I sometimes wake up at nights and can not breath. I have not seen my husband since August 2019(((( it feels like a torture. Hanging for 18 months. This rope hurts so much. Sorry guys for complaining. But who would understand better
I know how it feels. Haven't seen my wife since January 2020.
Praying for our PR to be issued soon!

Reactions: iravlad

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Sorry to hear this!..we are in the same boat
Mine is 18months too without my husband. We were only together for 14days after our marriage. Then I came back to Canada and on top of that had a miscarriage. I applied for exemption/family reunification 3 times and was refused! Even with my family doctors note as supporting docs. I dont know what to do anymore. Ircc is just making life so hard to live!.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Sorry to hear this!..we are in the same boat
Mine is 18months too without my husband. We were only together for 14days after our marriage. Then I came back to Canada and on top of that had a miscarriage. I applied for exemption/family reunification 3 times and was refused! Even with my family doctors note as supporting docs. I dont know what to do anymore. Ircc is just making life so hard to live!.
I am literally in the same position as you, I got married in September 2019, and left my husband 2 weeks after our wedding and never seen him again. I applied for TRV and authorization letter, the letter got refused, the visa application never been touched since January 15.
Am literally going through a mental breakdown. Flying back home at this time is risky and costly. So I am stuck here. It’s painful

• Sad
Reactions: Zeekeem

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hope you understand.
Thank you
As I have mentioned before the most effective strategy is to approach the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM

Outland applicants have successfully done it and have provided list of applicants who are ready to travel and most if them have received AL from IRCC. So do it collectively and you will see the results.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
As I have mentioned before the most effective strategy is to approach the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM

Outland applicants have successfully done it and have provided list of applicants who are ready to travel and most if them have received AL from IRCC. So do it collectively and you will see the results.
Do you suggest we contact them via email and explain our concerns ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Do you suggest we contact them via email and explain our concerns ?
Send a collective letter by email. There are two more meeting coming up in March and if your petition can be put up during the meeting, that would really help.

Reactions: F@l

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
If we everyone is up for it we can send out a letter collectively before the meeting comes up in March that gives us an opportunity to voice our concern
Thank you
Definitely, yes